No announcement yet.

Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While the weaponry in this vid is cool, I more watched for their military. These guys had me rolling:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE[/ame]

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
        While the weaponry in this vid is cool, I more watched for their military. These guys had me rolling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE
        That was bad ass. The "marching" was hilarious. Like gay goosetepping
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• CALICO BITCHES:

That speed loader is the shit.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45L5GZg1HA[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              ...aaaaand end of barrel.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33T4GOtB-U[/ame]

Comment

• Can cross off my list of guns to shoot before I die!
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Welp, I need a 52k

Comment

• Judging by the mag, I assume that's an HK33 converted to shoot 7.62x39?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Judging by the mag, I assume that's an HK33 converted to shoot 7.62x39?
                        They are G3s converted to 7.62x39(same bolt group can be used). HK made them:

Actually created in 1999 (the original posts from the first database were lost), we are a forum dedicated to and laser-focused on Heckler & Koch firearms, Heckler & Koch accessories and the owners and enthusiasts that love them! Come join the discussion regarding HK pistols, long arms, NFA arms...

Also PTR makes the "PTR 32" that takes ak mags. Cheap sear hosts:

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          They are G3s converted to 7.62x39(same bolt group can be used). HK made them:

Actually created in 1999 (the original posts from the first database were lost), we are a forum dedicated to and laser-focused on Heckler & Koch firearms, Heckler & Koch accessories and the owners and enthusiasts that love them! Come join the discussion regarding HK pistols, long arms, NFA arms...

Also PTR makes the "PTR 32" that takes ak mags. Cheap sear hosts:

No shit? I honestly never knew that. I'm surprised they used a G3 and not a 33, I would think that would be a more proper action.

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                              While the weaponry in this vid is cool, I more watched for their military. These guys had me rolling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE
                              That thing is like a damned transformer.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X