X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have anything fancy, just a plain sig

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      Thats why you can't shoot mine anymore, I think you had some Kimber on your hands and it rubbed off.
      lmao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        lmao!
        It is true. Kimber paid me to do it. I am a whore, what can I say.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          bought a citadel compact today. I'll post up in an hour or two.
          Probably looks just like mine..

Comment

These back and forths on Kimbers and brand X are sometimes really funny. I have never owned any type of 1911, though I did own a Ruger P-90 in .45 but even back then the bullets were expensive. Not worth going to range and blowing through and it was a stought round.
            I hope to own a STI or SIG in .45 just to have one, but not really my cup of tea, as far as caliber is concerned.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

These back and forths on Kimbers and brand X are sometimes really funny. I have never owned any type of 1911, though I did own a Ruger P-90 in .45 but even back then the bullets were expensive. Not worth going to range and blowing through and it was a stought round.
              I hope to own a STI or SIG in .45 just to have one, but not really my cup of tea, as far as caliber is concerned.
              I would put the fit and finish of Adam's STI against a Wilson that I just shot a few weeks ago. But I shoot my Kimber better and my 20yr old SAA billet slide/frame NM 1911 like a champ.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                only pic i have of mine

those grips are........ TITS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Then get one in 9mm, 10mm, .40, .38 Super, etc. Anything except for .357 SIG, because that would be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    Then get one in 9mm, 10mm, .40, .38 Super, etc. Anything except for .357 SIG, because that would be gay.
                    You really know how to hurt a guy. :bBishope:

You're a mean man Mr. Adam, mean man indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      those grips are........ TITS!!!!!!!!
                      Yes, the parkerized finished and especially the grips were a strong selling point.

Comment

I have never owned any type of 1911, though I did own a Ruger P-90 in .45 but even back then the bullets were expensive. Not worth going to range and blowing through and it was a stought round.
                        You can get a 9mm 1911 if you want one, or hell, even a 22lr one.

Also, if you think .45 is an expensive round to be "wasting" at the range, may I suggest that you stick to rimfire pistols exclusively, or start reloading.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Also, if you think .45 is an expensive round to be "wasting" at the range, may I suggest that you stick to rimfire pistols exclusively, or start reloading.
                          Anything that helps you get better at shooting can't be considered wasting. At least that's what I told myself after "wasting" 100 rounds through the new pistola on Saturday.

To make myself feel better I picked up the .45 brass under the impression that one day I may reload. In reality, I'll probably fill 5 gallon buckets and then find someone to buy them off of me.... or trade for reloaded ammo.

Comment

2012 GT500

Comment

nice a picture of something you're not even allowed to own ! haha

Comment

Holy shit man, I guess the sun hasn't been working too well where you are?

Comment

Working...
                                X