Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
    Colt Gold Cup National Match
    Nice, I'd like to own one of the .38 AMU/spcl guns one of these days.

Comment

• I used to shoot IDPA and USPSA every weekend, but when they shut down most of the ranges close to me and I had kids, had to stop shooting as much. Still have guns, but sold all these.

Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I like that infinity.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Damn dude, you shot in open?
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Damn dude, you shot in open?
            Yep, open, limited, production... B in all.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I like that infinity.
              Thanks, it was my favorite... the trigger was ridiculous. MAYBE 1 lb squeeze, and crisp as can be with next to no reset. Hands down, the BEST trigger I have ever felt. It was also a sight tracker. I do miss that gun.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                Thanks, it was my favorite... the trigger was ridiculous. MAYBE 1 lb squeeze, and crisp as can be with next to no reset. Hands down, the BEST trigger I have ever felt. It was also a sight tracker. I do miss that gun.
                1lb is insanity danger light. 2lb feels like a trigger hanging on a string. I worked my nagant down to 2lb and it's thought operated.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  1lb is insanity danger light. 2lb feels like a trigger hanging on a string. I worked my nagant down to 2lb and it's thought operated.
                  No danger with it, unless you are careless. But even still... the safety record at USPSA matches is still better than most standard public ranges. Competition shooters do not tolerate sloppy gun play or horsing around with weapons. Safety is the primary concern and it really shows.

Stevo

Comment

• Christmas present from my wife.
                    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Nice.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Picked up this R1 yesterday. Tried some Kimbers, Springfields, and Colts... Shot this remmington the best so I ended up saving a little money.

sigpic

Comment

• I love the finish on that gray Springfield
                          Last edited by War Machine; 01-09-2013, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• These are two new 1911's I picked up. Umarex USA, but are made in Turkey. I love my Turkish shotgun so I figured I would give these two a shot. They come with a lot of neat features already installed on the gun.

I went ahead and changed the hogue grips out on the SS one and put some nice walnut grips on there.

Comment

• My hopefully soon to be supressor host, Sig 1911 22

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

• If it's anything like mine was it will jam like crazy when you put a suppressor on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X