Well, I guess it's time to buy another AK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Here's a great slow mo video of why an AK is inaccurate as shit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Did you see the barrel flex on that???

Comment

So you can rock and roll. This is the product I had been waiting on, a quality bump stock that doesn't look like shit. It is pricey, but AK's are cheap.
      There just HAS to be a better way to get the AK to fire quickly..... Hmmmmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Did you see the barrel flex on that???
        Mini-14's are about the same.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Here's a great slow mo video of why an AK is inaccurate as shit.

Take that muzzle brake off and you'd see far less whip through the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Take that muzzle brake off and you'd see far less whip through the barrel.
            irrelevant since you'd have far more muzzle climb and it's just as inaccurate.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

irrelevant since you'd have far more muzzle climb and it's just as inaccurate.
              More to the point, any gun is going to exhibit some amount of barrel flex, but ultimately under full-auto, it's going to be of relatively little importance. Ideally the movement will minimize before the next round fires, but something like a pencil barrel ar15 would be just as bad, possibly worse.

Comment

More to the point, any gun is going to exhibit some amount of barrel flex, but ultimately under full-auto, it's going to be of relatively little importance. Ideally the movement will minimize before the next round fires, but something like a pencil barrel ar15 would be just as bad, possibly worse.
                I can tell you that from experience an AK is a lot less accurate under auto fire. I had an opportunity to fire both at paper at 50 yards not too long ago. There is no comparison under auto fire. The AK is at a disadvantage in every category. It's an offset stock, higher recoil caliber, stamped receiver, gelatinous barrel. An M16 is a in line stock, lower recoil caliber and a forged receiver. Auto AK's Walk up hard when you first fire, then you have to bring them back down and it fires all over the place while you're doing it. An M16 pops just for a second and will return back down to a small group. It's like 24" pattern vs. 10", no contest there. Look up an M16 under full auto fire, it doesn't look anything like an AK.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can tell you that from experience an AK is a lot less accurate under auto fire. I had an opportunity to fire both at paper at 50 yards not too long ago. There is no comparison under auto fire. The AK is at a disadvantage in every category. It's an offset stock, higher recoil caliber, stamped receiver, gelatinous barrel. An M16 is a in line stock, lower recoil caliber and a forged receiver. Auto AK's Walk up hard when you first fire, then you have to bring them back down and it fires all over the place while you're doing it. An M16 pops just for a second and will return back down to a small group. It's like 24" pattern vs. 10", no contest there. Look up an M16 under full auto fire, it doesn't look anything like an AK.
                  I'm well aware, I was simply referring to the barrel flex portion of the discussion.

Comment

I'm well aware, I was simply referring to the barrel flex portion of the discussion.
                    fuck you, I win bitch!

Comment

fuck you, I win bitch!
                      LOL! To win you'd have to be able to discredit any portion of my input. You don't win, however you do get one gold star next to your name.

Comment

Tim didn't mention if it would work with either ak caliber. Does anyone know if it will work with 5.45?
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                          Tim didn't mention if it would work with either ak caliber. Does anyone know if it will work with 5.45?
                          Yup.

Comment

Working...
                          X