Hi-Point/HK crack baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Point/HK crack baby?

Never seen one before in my life, and this popped up on arfcom EE...

They were the first polymer framed pistol and haven't been produced in 20+ years.

Comment

Looks like a Glock and NES Zapper had a late-term abortion.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Kill it! Oh my god it's hideous, kill it!
        IMG_0424

Comment

DOHCTR does not approve of such talk of HK products. You vill all be dealt vith swiftly and harshly.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Say what you will about those guns, they were incredibly revolutionary for their time. They were the first polymer framed pistol, predating the Glock 17 by over a decade. They also use a striker setup that glock more or less copied.

"One unique feature of this weapon involved the combination stock/holster for the martial version of the VP70. The stock incorporates a selector switch that, when mounted, allows selective fire. Cyclic rate of fire for the three-round burst is 2200 rounds per minute. When not mounted, the stock acts as a holster. The VP70 uses a spring-loaded striker like a Glock, instead of a conventional firing pin."

Also back in 1970 an 18 round capacity was absolutely unheard of.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'm not seeing any obvious gaps or bad fitting. I bet it shoots fine.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                I'm not seeing any obvious gaps or bad fitting. I bet it shoots fine.
                It's still an HK, and was designed to be a machine pistol, and apparently a good one.

Comment

I'm not seeing any obvious gaps or bad fitting. I bet it shoots better than a glock.
                  Admit that was what you were thinking.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Admit that was what you were thinking.
                    I don't shoot Tupperware, either way. For that matter, I don't shoot too often at all.

Comment

I don't shoot Tupperware, either way. For that matter, I don't shoot too often at all.
                      You're showing your ass, junior.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        You're showing your ass, junior.
                        I'm just going for the cheap laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Say what you will about those guns, they were incredibly revolutionary for their time. They were the first polymer framed pistol, predating the Glock 17 by over a decade. They also use a striker setup that glock more or less copied.

"One unique feature of this weapon involved the combination stock/holster for the martial version of the VP70. The stock incorporates a selector switch that, when mounted, allows selective fire. Cyclic rate of fire for the three-round burst is 2200 rounds per minute. When not mounted, the stock acts as a holster. The VP70 uses a spring-loaded striker like a Glock, instead of a conventional firing pin."

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X