Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting GB find

found this & thought it was cool

dont recall seeing any info on this in my surfing ...

COBB Manufacturing / BUSHMASTER AR platform rifle in 30-06

(you read that right AR type platform in 30.06)

<snip>
    COBB Manufacturing / BUSHMASTER AR platform rifle in 30-06, the Multi-caliber rifle or MCR.
    This rifle is virtually new and is #89 0f 100 prototypes made!!
    It uses 20-round Browning 1918 BAR magazines.
    That’s 20 rounds of semi-automatic 30-06 at your fingertips.
    <snip>

wish the panic craze wasnt going, this would be cool addition

That's pretty cool. $2750 though... I wonder what this would be priced at two months ago.

Comment

I have never ever seen one of those in my life. I bet it would be at least $2-3k before the ban. This isn't really the best time to be selling rare and collectable guns, everyone wants cheap ass crappy 16" AR15's
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Game wardens in PA would love me if I showed up on game lands with that. hahaha
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Cobb has made several scaled up AR's. I want to say they've made one in .338 Lapua, too. They're just crazy expensive.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I remember reading about them when they first came out and thought they were pretty neat, then Bushmaster bought them out and initially said they would keep up production but never did.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I was watching this auction out of curiosity and if stayed under 3k possibly bidding, holy crap it got too pricey for me at $4600

Comment

There were a few that popped up in the classified's on SH and they floated around the 1700 to 2000 depending on accessories but that was last year or the year before. It is crazy what some things go for now.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                X