New carry gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
    I've seen complaints of frame cracking, magazine rattling after 10 rounds are loaded, and long trigger pull (of course that one can be said of any striker fire guns).
    Didn't take much google-fu to find this:
    http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/mi...und-crack.html
    Oh noes, threads on the internet about a gun having issues!

I guess you better throw your XDs in a dumpster then.

Comment

If it's not H&K put it in the garbage lol.

I don't personally have a problem with Taurus, just Rossi revolver which I'm pretty sure Taurus makes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
        Oh noes, threads on the internet about a gun having issues!

I guess you better throw your XDs in a dumpster then.
        That was more directed at Magnus' comment that he didn't see anything but good reviews on it. Guns are like cars - no matter what the make and model is some will have problems and some won't.
        Things like good design, manufacturing practices, and quality control do play a role.
        There are plenty of folks that never have a problem with their Taurus. I just am just not a fan of them in general and they seem to have more than their fair share of problems. Just my opinion.
        As for my XDs, I'll put a lot of rounds through it just like any carry gun I buy and if it proves anything less than dead reliable then I'd get rid of it.
        If yours proves to be a good gun and you like it, then that's all that matters anyways. I'm just a hater lol.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
        X