Pigs eating shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, pretty funny.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      Watched a show yesterday call Pig Man where Pig Man and Uncle Ted were shooting hogs in TX from a helicopter. Ted had a Full auto capable AR with 60 round mags. He went full auto a few times. Pig Man was shooting a semi Saiga 12ga with buckshot. I think their 2 day total was over 300 hogs. Was pretty awesome to watch and I would love to do it one day.
      You mean the show that is linked in Post #18 in this thread??

Comment

I wished we were allowed to shoot the boars with the M60 like that when we did aerial gunnery in Germany. We were always briefed it was a big no no to shoot the wildlife though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I've always to blast Vietcong or wild hogs from a helicopter playing this:

I like that one or this

"Put on psy war ops, make it loud..."

Comment

I've been lucky enough to shoot pigs from a chopper 7-9 times now and I'm supposed to be going again at the end of Jan. I have some of my stuff on YouTube and i'll post the new footage once we go this next time.

Renting the helicopter is pretty cheap, $500-$600 an hour, finding thousands of acres to fly on can be the tricky part. My uncle does sell these types of shoots twice a year and they are $1500 an hour.

It is the MOST fun you can have with your clothes on
            "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
            East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
            https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
              I've been lucky enough to shoot pigs from a chopper 7-9 times now and I'm supposed to be going again at the end of Jan. I have some of my stuff on YouTube and i'll post the new footage once we go this next time.

Renting the helicopter is pretty cheap, $500-$600 an hour, finding thousands of acres to fly on can be the tricky part. My uncle does sell these types of shoots twice a year and they are $1500 an hour.

It is the MOST fun you can have with your clothes on
              DFWM arial group shoot?
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X