No announcement yet.

Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Salt shooting shotgun for flies.... No shit. I want one.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Salt shooting shotgun for flies.... No shit. I want one.

Comment

I've always used a can of WD40 without the straw. It can make a rather large mess if your aim isn't great though.

Comment

• Oh, I'm familiar with that method. Just scary to use the wd40 in doors.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Fuck it, I am ordering one. We have a HUGE fly problem here, even right now with it getting cold outside.

$39.95 total and it should be a office pleaser.
              Last edited by KBScobravert; 11-30-2013, 10:24 PM.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Fuck it, I am ordering one. We have a HUGE fly problem here, even right now with it getting cold outside.

$39.95 total and it should be a office pleaser.
                It also looks like it would work against people. Fire high velocity salt into their eyes. Fuck that warning label. I demand follow up post.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  It also looks like it would work against people. Fire high velocity salt into their eyes. Fuck that warning label. I demand follow up post.
                  As the AO Security Manager for the largest base we hold in Afghanistan, I already have a target on my back....from the insider threat (in the office). lol I don't need to find myself in HR so I will stick to flies for now. This position has been the stepping stone to a fast ticket home for EVERYONE before me. I need to outlast all them....and besides, they are not even promoting me in pay, only in title right now.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'd season the shit out of my food with that thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I've always used a can of WD40 without the straw. It can make a rather large mess if your aim isn't great though.
                      B12 carb cleaner is my weapon of choice.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I'd season the shit out of my food with that thing.
                        From over 24 inches away.

fill it full of cayenne and vinegar. The mace gun.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• From The Walking Dead
                          03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                            From The Walking Dead
                            Yeah I notice stupid shit like that all the time. No sights on guns, no actions cycle, rubber guns, etc... The most popular show on television. How much money is AMC raking in on this? The budget is so damn small it seems like they don't pay for ANYTHING, the margins have to be ridiculous.

Comment

• Lol yeah that site missing rifle has been used in the show before. Daryl's rifle looked pretty real tho. I made a point to watch the windowed Pmag as the rounds cycled.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                Lol yeah that site missing rifle has been used in the show before. Daryl's rifle looked pretty real tho. I made a point to watch the windowed Pmag as the rounds cycled.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                                It appeared to be firing plugged blanks, did not have full recoil.

Comment

Working...
                                X