• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with that gas block?
    03 cobra

Comment

• Comment

• I got one for $65 and felt like that was too much.

Comment

• Yeah someone please let me know when they see another one for that price. Even though that ammo usually runs like shit.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Yeah someone please let me know when they see another one for that price. Even though that ammo usually runs like shit.
            Golden bullets are the only thing I have run in that M&P 22. Even with that shit ammo we could never get it to fail.

Comment

• I got it at academy a while back, I don't like to run it much either but 1400rds is better than zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Golden bullets are the only thing I have run in that M&P 22. Even with that shit ammo we could never get it to fail.
                Pistol or rifle? I have the pistol and that thing is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Pistol or rifle? I have the pistol and that thing is awesome.
                  Pistol. I think between CJ and I it has around 1200 rounds or so through it, almost all suppressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Pistol. I think between CJ and I it has around 1200 rounds or so through it, almost all suppressed.
                    Yeah it runs good. That's for sure. That was the only umarex pistol I didn't buy (decided against it being 0 and 3) and turns it was the only one that did run well. But, I'm very happy with my ruger lite, so I can't complain. I put a tiny reflex sight on it and took it shooting today, it was great.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• What sight did you put on it? I am toying with the idea of a 9mm conversion and a red dot on that Glock 35 of mine.

Comment

• Wat?

Comment

• Comment

• Damn, Glock people are retarded:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• ergo!

Comment

• So do people just hear up the frame and just start spreading the melted goo?

Comment

Working...
                                X