Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh snap, I found Buzzo's:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
        So do people just hear up the frame and just start spreading the melted goo?
        Look up stippling. I get why this is done but I don't know what the hell all that shit is up there ^^^^^…

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Did they add material to the grip? If you hate the feel that bad just find a gun that fits an drop the glock.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Did they add material to the grip? If you hate the feel that bad just find a gun that fits an drop the glock.

Here's what appears to be an explanation of the guns on the red tablecloth.

The one in the case looks like they used a soldering iron to try and add stippling - and have no clue what their doing.

Comment

• I have a glock 19 mag some idiot tried to stiplr before I got it; looks like shit but functions and drops free. I picked up 4 mags from the guy for $10, 2 of them we new so I really don't care.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                From The Walking Dead
                From some foreign military movie. Damned thing had subtitles.

Comment

• Just eyeball it and walk it in.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Here's what appears to be an explanation of the guns on the red tablecloth.

The one in the case looks like they used a soldering iron to try and add stippling - and have no clue what their doing.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          Nice!
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I'm not a glock hater, but saw these all on one page and got a chuckle

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X