• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Need this gone lol. I'd troll every stupid post I could

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

No one has that much time.

Comment

• Comment

• It is very tempting to create a fake FB account to troll these ghetto gun ads

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          It is very tempting to create a fake FB account to troll these ghetto gun ads
          Wat jew talkn bout??? Mutha fukin JT Taylor gang stay up and neva down n dis bitch!!!! Dat gun has a popo led lite nigga......

On the flip side, that is a REALY nice looking apartment.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            On the flip side, that is a REALY nice looking apartment.
            I like how he opened the oven door to give him a nice place to take firearm photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              I like how he opened the oven door to give him a nice place to take firearm photos.
              For some reason I have the impression that's a female.

Comment

For some reason I have the impression that's a female.
                Nope, it is a dude. His profile was posted earlier in the thread.

Comment

• I'm glad that guns are only one of my hobbies. If I had to deal with gun retards all the time I would want to turn one on myself. I dunno what it is about guns that attracts the dumbest people on the planet.

Comment

• I want to hate it, but I want it at the same time. Totally a tacticool gun, but I like it.... Or I want to. But it is SOOOO wrong... I guess this invokes hand held mini-gun images...
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      This is fake. No way he used "too" correctly and writes like a complete retard the rest of the time. I am not believing it.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm glad that guns are only one of my hobbies. If I had to deal with gun retards all the time I would want to turn one on myself. I dunno what it is about guns that attracts the dumbest people on the planet.
                        Have you ever heard of a forum that started out as a car forum called DFWstangs? Then they all moved to DFWMustangs. I would say those car people give gun people a run for the dumb awards.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Yes!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• He comes complete with neckbeard.

Comment

Working...
                                X