No announcement yet.

Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but it's just a neck beard in places...

...and buys 100 rd drum, but can only afford 25 rds.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Is this in the Saginaw area lol? That chic not only looks like my buddies sister but last name too

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Them bitches is rare!
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I mean, it is chambered in the caliber of the Gods, but it seems a bit off for that kind of money...
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Looollll
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I was laughing at sks, but m1911 w/ delta slide is a Fucking sacrilige.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I was laughing at sks, but m1911 w/ delta slide is a Fucking sacrilige.
                  I thought about posting that, but figured you might have a stroke or something.

Comment

• Offer her a picture of a real Delta. Doooo eeeeet.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Offer her a picture of a real Delta. Doooo eeeeet.
                      I can take a picture of both an M1911A1 and a Delta Elite for comparison. One of these things is not like the other. I don't have facebook though.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I don't have facebook though.
                        Hipster.

Comment

• It'll increase your quality of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Damn, Glock people are retarded:

Holy fuck. It's obvious someone has not been paying attention to my public announcement to prevent shit like this.

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X