No announcement yet.

Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah you can't fix stupid and probably best he gets busted.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I almost want to send him a message warning him not to post like that, but i think it would fall on deaf ears, and I don't want to get busted as an accessory after the fact when the ATF busts him.
      Would be easier to just send the ATF a message instead. I wonder if they have a FB page.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Shiiiiiit they are tracking this forum already probably lol

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Would be easier to just send the ATF a message instead. I wonder if they have a FB page.
          You can text them tips, but I don't want to mess with an automated system.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            You can text them tips, but I don't want to mess with an automated system.
            I suddenly pictured a website that had one of those buttons that jumps all over the screen and while you madly try to click "submit", it suddenly changes to "turn yourself in" as you click it and you get a screen that says, "Thank you for telling us YOU have an illegal gun, please stay by your computer and wait for the authorities to come collect you and your illegal weapon. Thanks and have a nice day!" LOL!

Comment

• Notice the worn bluing on the extractor and slide release. My guess is it was used a shitload.

Comment

• Says polished in the ad

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Says polished in the ad

It is a piss poor job then. If you look at the full size photo it looks like extreme holster wear.

Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 03-23-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• I think round count is a valid question but an exact figure expectation is rediculous. I mean, you as the gun owner know if you have shot 50-100 rounds 750-1,000 rounds or 10,000 rounds.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      I think round count is a valid question but an exact figure expectation is rediculous. I mean, you as the gun owner know if you have shot 50-100 rounds 750-1,000 rounds or 10,000 rounds.
                      Agreed. I won't touch a rifle without knowing round count unless I'm buying for parts.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Jon

Comment

• This is the original poster. When did open carry become a platform for new gun owners and hipsters to be douchebags?

Video that the original poster linked on his Facebook page. He seems to be proud of his douchieness.

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Comment

• Link me to that facebook post.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Link me to that facebook post.
                              This
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                Link me to that facebook post.
                                I would, but you aren't a member of the group and I can't add you since you went all hipster and deleted everyone from facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X