• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    This
    Added you, pending admin approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      I would, but you aren't a member of the group and I can't add you since you went all hipster and deleted everyone from facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FortWorthGunTraders/
      I have a facebook shell to be a member of the sand pit group, and people still sent me shit even though I had a fake name, fake info, etc.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I have a facebook shell to be a member of the sand pit group, and people still sent me shit even though I had a fake name, fake info, etc.
        I know, just giving you a hard time man. The only way to see the post is to be a member of the group.

Comment

Comment

• Friends new postie AK.

Comment

• Friends don't let friends buy red jacket...

Comment

• Lol, couldn't pick a worse time to buy an ak74.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Lol, couldn't pick a worse time to buy an ak74.

It was ordered in November before the ammo thing. But I have a feeling he will be ok.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      How did I miss this one?

It has surfaced again!

I have a preban this model was has been discontinued since 1994. It has multiple add ons. Ergo grip quad rail $175, caa g27 pistol grip $50 bucks
                      7 30 round mags filled with 556
                      Also a foregrip! Hasnt been shot that much. Also a 3 point sling and m16 carbine furniture to throw in as well. Asking 1100 but negotiable. Please call or text 214 756 0777ASAP

Comment

• Pre-ban? LMAO!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X