X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
    I want that chess set!!!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• The guy that makes those has actually shot them as well lol.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff361/skysol173/stuff/35cal170grphillips.jpg Or maybe some square or triangular ? http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff361/skysol173/stuff/35CALTRILLIONANDSQUARE.jpg http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff361/skysol173/stuff/35cal150grsquare.jpg Or a carridge bolt, wingnut, or doghouse ? Hotdogs anyone ?
      Jon

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          I love all the humorous pics of Hi-points, but the more I see them the more I think how hideous those guns are. They're fucking terrible. Perfect for thuggery, I guess.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I love all the humorous pics of Hi-points, but the more I see them the more I think how hideous those guns are. They're fucking terrible. Perfect for thuggery, I guess.
            And they weigh 10lbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
              And they weigh 10lbs!
              Don't forget the awesome brick like ergonomics.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Jon

Comment

• so how are they keeping the cases from backing out and locking the cylinder?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• It looks backwards as well.

Comment

• He needs a swan sleeve
                          03 cobra

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              I'm less annoyed with him than the guys that teach, "Navy SEAL training," and don't even have a DD-214. He's actually Delta, and he's actually been deployed nasty places.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                I'm less annoyed with him than the guys that teach, "Navy SEAL training," and don't even have a DD-214. He's actually Delta, and he's actually been deployed nasty places.
                                It is still funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X