X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon

Comment

• Comment

• Is the funny part that there are no French guns in that photo? Or are you making a jab at the uninformed who truly believe that the French have not been historically the most significant nation in Europe for several eras.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• They are all H&K right? German guns right? Well most like H&K, I see an M203 in there.
          Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 05-13-2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• I see guns from Germany, America, Belgium, and Austria.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Look all Portuguese to me

Comment

• I.. I... just don't know what to say

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  I.. I... just don't know what to say

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=931729
                  What's the old saying about polishing a turd?
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Start about 3:50 in. I can decide if they are fucking around or actually full of derp.
                    Jon

Comment

• Comment

• ^^I'm guessing that is an article explaining how easy it is to make a ghost gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post

Start about 3:50 in. I can decide if they are fucking around or actually full of derp.
                          If you're smiling during a malfunction, you're not training realistically...
                          When he started talking about "these tabs".....

Originally posted by David View Post
                          As for easily converting a semi to a full auto, I can assure you, it's not easily done like the media portrays. I quickly learned that when I got my SOT Unless you very well know what you're doing and/or own a mill, you're gunna be building a pos firearm...
                          Last edited by phaux; 05-20-2014, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post

Start about 3:50 in. I can decide if they are fucking around or actually full of derp.
                            Mother of God .... What tools. They must have just made the transition from airsoft to real live guns.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                                As for easily converting a semi to a full auto, I can assure you, it's not easily done like the media portrays. I quikly learned that when I got my SOT Unless you very well know what you're doing and/or own a mill, you're gunna be building a pos firearm...

They only need it to work once to take something of someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X