• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    ultra deep concealment.
    Ball (ammo) deep?
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• You'll shoot your eye out, kid.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Jon

Comment

• Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post

And just from an arm and a pistol I know everything about this guy.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    And just from an arm and a pistol I know everything about this guy.
                    Dude had it posted up in the "D Town hustler exchange" that he would trade it for cocaine too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Dude had it posted up in the "D Town hustler exchange" that he would trade it for cocaine too.
                      seems legit...

Comment

• Thought this was pretty funny. It's the owner of SH making fun of tactical rifles and one of their fans that made a lot of bs claims then disappeared.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Comment

• I put about a thousand rounds and months of sitting in a dusty closet in between cleaning my ar and it never jams or doesn't fire.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                                I put about a thousand rounds and months of sitting in a dusty closet in between cleaning my ar and it never jams or doesn't fire.
                                Ditto...Guess it DOES matter what type of quality you should purchase....

Comment

Working...
                                X