Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    If it makes you feel better, know that I still talk a bunch of shit and would be on the next plane out if I could get a permanent visa
    Which again, portrays you in the same way as your milquetoast "now" buddy.

Comment

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

And I'm not sure what this picture has to do with a revolution today and it's tactics/hurdles/probability of success.

The way I see any collapse going down is going to start financially these days. Once the gov't can't pay the military they will head home to defend their families (many of them). They will probably take whatever they can carry, drive away with or think they may need with them as the system crumbles.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

• Comment

• Lol!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• So tax dollars go to tacticool shit like offset sights and badger latches, lol.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

So tax dollars go to tacticool shit like offset sights and badger latches, lol.

And Mega billet receivers and JP Enterprise parts.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      And Mega billet receivers and JP Enterprise parts.
                      I thought that free float looked familiar, I have one of those on my 3 gun rifle

Comment

• Bi-pod and tri-pod? He fancy!
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Don't forget gloves, you have to have those for your deployment.

"We leave the donut shop at 8am and I want you guys FROSTY!! No not frosting like chocolate frosting...I said FROSTY!.....................................like what you get at Wendy's"
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• At least he is wearing tactical pants to go with that ultra tactical rifle.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm dying over here at the mini a-team

Comment

Working...
                                X