Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^^
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I like that one dude is rocking a Luger.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I have stood in that exact spot. Pretty damn cool.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I have stood in that exact spot. Pretty damn cool.
            It's eerie riding that elevator all the way to the top innit?
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                It's eerie riding that elevator all the way to the top innit?
                Not really, it's super fast and pretty damn awesome inside, all brass with a brass phone.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  Is the guy directly behind the table checking his mobile phone?

Comment

• He's updating his Facebook status. "Just totally took a crap on Hitler's bed and wiped with one of his ties. Lol!"
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Time traveler.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        That is absolutely ridiculous that requires a stamp. I would never do it either way but still it's retarded on both counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          That is absolutely ridiculous that requires a stamp. I would never do it either way but still it's retarded on both counts.
                          The entire NFA is complete bullshit.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            The entire NFA is complete bullshit.
                            [ ] You're out of you mind.

[X] I concur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Are they serious about the stamps required for this?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X