X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like it, where is that at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Are they serious about the stamps required for this?
      Yes. That is a AOW.

Comment

• some have argued that it isn't an AOW, I've read some compelling thoughts on why it isn't, and I've read the same on why it is. In typical ATF fashion, no one really knows for sure.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• When in doubt go the safest route away from federal pound you in the ass prison.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• My understanding is that this is the only non NFA stamp required pen gun because it forms a pistol shape when in the ready to fire position.

Comment

• Totally stealth pen gun. "Why does your pen say .25 AUTO on the side?"
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "Because you might be worried if it said .22 LR"
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Rifle grenade...
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• "a woman from an elite unit of female Kurdish Peshmerga fighters trains in Sulaimaniyah"

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Yourself.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Yourself.
                          Auto correct.

Comment

• Awesome range stereotype:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Fucking retarded looking lol
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• obscure front sight = profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X