Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    I had a REALLY NICE burn on my chest from a 9mm shell casing after the Keller GTG. Shoulda worn a t-shirt instead of a button up shirt.
    if you'd of been shooting it sideways that wouldn't have happened

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      if you'd of been shooting it sideways that wouldn't have happened
      I prefer to wear a suit and tie when I'm shooting in Keller.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I had a REALLY NICE burn on my chest from a 9mm shell casing after the Keller GTG. Shoulda worn a t-shirt instead of a button up shirt.
        Bet you're glad the .50 cal didn't have auto-eject. lol

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I prefer to wear a suit and tie when I'm shooting in Keller.

If you come to keller to shoot, you'd better holla!

Keith told me you were taking them to shoot the "beast".
        Would have loved to attend (had previous plans).

David

Comment

Red Jacket super sweet 12ga gatling gun...

Funny nagant gatling posted up from someone on arfcom

And just cause

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  Where did u find that GIF of Alex???

Comment

Something like that happened to me at my chl test. The guy beside hit me in the head with every piece of brass. One ended up in my glasses just like that.
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      LOL....thats happened to me before on both eye's on the same day...LOLZZZ
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        Something like that happened to me at my chl test. The guy beside hit me in the head with every piece of brass. One ended up in my glasses just like that.

Lol, one of the chicks at my chl test got a piece of brass caught in her glasses, left a nice little burn.
                        Ded

Comment

WRX

Comment

lol god. LOL @ owns 1 glock, 10,000 posts on glock talk.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              lol god. LOL @ owns 1 glock, 10,000 posts on glock talk.
                              I loled hard at that one because it is so damn true. The glock fan boy crew cracks me up.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                I loled hard at that one because it is so damn true. The glock fan boy crew cracks me up.
                                Me and that website do not mix. Same with AR-15.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X