• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norm wears me out.
    sigpic
    Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Corby is as un-funny as it gets. It grinds me when he and Mike start talking about some obscure sports or music trivia point, trying to act like they're talking off the top of their head. "Yeah man, Luke Pachouli, wasn't that the Lakers great that went off for 38 points in game 5 of the '62 Finals?" Or, "There you have it, we complete this week's trifecta with Steve Kipnaski, the session drummer for Emerson Lake and Palmer's 'Nowhere to Run' album that went on to tour with Heart in '74." Give me a god damned break.

Gordo is fucking greatness though...

Only Corby could get Shaq to say that he would skullfuck Ted Williams frozen head in the middle of Fenway Park, to win another ring. That's not funny as shit? News to me...

I think Corby is hilarious. And you forget that sports and music is Rhynes' life. He's only been doing both for 30-40 years.

Gordo is awesome, as are the rest on Dunham and Miller.

I like Norm, too. He a smart guy, and his rants crack me the fuck up. I really don't care for BaD radio. I listen, because I listen to the Ticket almost exclusively. But that's the one show I could do without. Someone on the old board said it best. Without TV shows, those guys wouldn't have a show.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 12SecondT-bird View Post
        Norm wears me out.
        But his rants can not be topped.

Comment

Originally posted by 12SecondT-bird View Post
          Norm wears me out.
          I just think it's funny how everything pisses him off.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Really? I can't stand the guys in the morning. Is it Gordon Keith? I just started trying to listen to them.

I hate Gordon Keith.
            Mornings is when they do all the good bits. Fake Tiger, fake Wade, fake Jerry, 1920s reporter guy, etc.

Comment

KTCK was greatness in '94/'95. Not so much now. I used to never miss a Hooter's lunch gtg with the Hardline bunch. Curt Menafee and Cooperstein were great, too.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                I never listen, what are some examples?

It's Great to Re-Listen on the UnTicket!

They put the bits and good segments up there. Do a search for the following

Fake Jerry
                Fake Wade
                Fake Nolan
                Fake Tiger (these are comedy gold)
                Corby and Shaq
                Overcusser
                Fake Norm is greatness as well.

Listen to the most recent (will be closest to the top) Fake Jerry and Fake Wade from this week. Pretty funny. Fake Wade calls in with all these different names.

Comment

Gordon Keith >*
                  Corby is a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Only Corby could get Shaq to say that he would skullfuck Ted Williams frozen head in the middle of Fenway Park, to win another ring. That's not funny as shit? News to me...
                    Not to point out the obvious, but Shaq said that, not Corby.

He just comes across as a complete douche. His Belvedere Vodka and BMW spots absolutely SLAY me. The funniest thing going for Corby is his Pterodactyl laugh, especially in 'Shave and a Haircut, Two Bits' meter. Otherwise, unfunny douche.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Not to point out the obvious, but Shaq said that, not Corby.

He just comes across as a complete douche. His Belvedere Vodka and BMW spots absolutely SLAY me. The funniest thing going for Corby is his Pterodactyl laugh, especially in 'Shave and a Haircut, Two Bits' meter. Otherwise, unfunny douche.
                      Corby asked him, verbatim. It's not like Shaq thought it up on his own... Go listen to the bit.

Comment

Mornings is when they do all the good bits. Fake Tiger, fake Wade, fake Jerry, 1920s reporter guy, etc.
                        I used to listen to every 8:40 bit at my old job, they were always great. I still check out gordonkeith.com all the time, always good stuff there.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          I used to listen to every 8:40 bit at my old job, they were always great. I still check out gordonkeith.com all the time, always good stuff there.
                          This week's was awesome. Fake Jerry came on, and said Garrett wasn't allowed on air yet, so he wanted to take some calls from listeners.

James from Argyle
                          Antoine from the Grove
                          and several others.

All of them were fake Wade. Good shit.

Comment

This week's was awesome. Fake Jerry came on, and said Garrett wasn't allowed on air yet, so he wanted to take some calls from listeners.

James from Argyle
                            Antoine from the Grove
                            and several others.

All of them were fake Wade. Good shit.
                            LOL, nice.

Comment

I listen from Norm to The Hardline everyday while at work.

What exactly do you think they are mimicking? Besides the normal top headlines that everyone discusses, I don't see any similarities.

Comment

Working...
                              X