This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    Wow you wake up and are already an asshole at 6:30 in the morning? There's no holding you back you're a dedicated asshole, what a sad man to be so pissy so early in the morning. Take some geritol and take it easy today.
    Someone pissed in his Cheerios.

Comment

Wow you wake up and are already an asshole at 6:30 in the morning? There's no holding you back you're a dedicated asshole, what a sad man to be so pissy so early in the morning. Take some geritol and take it easy today.
      the guy is old. It is lunch time for him.

Comment

• i like his dedication.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• So lets get back to the root of this thread, is somebody getting banned or what?
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

So lets get back to the root of this thread, is somebody getting banned or what?

It would appear The King is winning the vote on that so far.

Comment

• The king sucks @ life! Brining up old ass shit like it happened yesterday!

"Did you guys hear? There is a black man running for president!"

Lol.
              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                The king sucks @ life! Brining up old ass shit like it happened yesterday!

Lol.
                Dude, why where you tagging everything a few months ago. You must be a lame introvert.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post

Lol.
                  Aww, shit. Not again.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• I thought most of your tags were funny Vadertt,some of Mustangguy289's on the other hand...

Hell I like tags, I don't care that they're anonymous or not it's just a challenge to fit something funny into 10 letters
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                      Dude, why where you tagging everything a few months ago. You must be a lame introvert.
                      Tags were the in thing, now the're not. Not one tag I made would I have issues posting as a post.

lol, tags were funny as shit and buffalo halthoms kid prob has aids, btw.
                      Ded

Comment

I thought most of your tags were funny Vadertt,some of Mustangguy289's on the other hand...
                        See if I ever compliment muffnachos again. lol
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          See if I ever compliment muffnachos again. lol
                          lol
                          Ded

Comment

• Why don't you guys just get to suckin each other's dicks and get this over with.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              Why don't you guys just get to suckin each other's dicks and get this over with.
                              Surely they'd be willing to make room for you in their little affair, queerbait.

Comment

I thought most of your tags were funny Vadertt,some of Mustangguy289's on the other hand...

Hell I like tags, I don't care that they're anonymous or not it's just a challenge to fit something funny into 10 letters
                                They are funny as shit. It was even funnier to see the taggers outed.

Comment

Working...
                                X