"You've been warned"....WTF ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You've been warned"....WTF ?!

We live 3 blocks from my daughter's school.

Usually my mother-in-law picks up my daughter when she gets out of school. A lot of times my MIL will come by the house and get the dog and take her to pick up the kiddo and they'll go on a walk on their way back to the house.

A week or so ago, they were on their walk one street over from our house and a little boy told my daughter that his dog doesn't like other dogs and can jump the fence. Then he said that we need to be careful because his dog could kill our dog.

Fast forward to a few days ago, and they were on their walk after school with the dog and the dad comes walking out of his garage and said something along the lines of, "my dog can get out, and he doesn't like other dogs and he could possibly kill your dog. I just want to forewarn you."

I don't really know how to approach this situation. I really want to just take my dog on a walk and hope the dad is out there and tries to tell me the same story he told my MIL. I would really be tempted to just tell him, "if that dog attacks my dog and I tried to separate them and the dog attacked me, you better believe that I will kill it."

What would you do, and what can I do about this German Shepard that apparently just jumps back yard fences and kills other dogs ?

-Aaron

Fuck that shit! Tell your MIL to start carrying and once that fucker pops over blast that mother fucker. I love dogs but not that type of shit. I'd probably report that shit too.

Comment

Got CHL?

Edit: Doh! aCid beat me.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

You could just tell him that if his dog got out and approached you guys in an aggressive manner, then you'd be in full right to utilize the level of force necessary to terminate the threat. Then every couple of steps, you whisper to him, "terminate." Until you're out of range.

Comment

Cross the street and walk on the other side. Why give yourself a problem you don't need?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Cross the street and walk on the other side. Why give yourself a problem you don't need?
            Translation: ARMBARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              lol

Comment

Why doesn't the ass get rid of the dog or fix wherever the dog is getting out?

What dumbass would knowingly have a dog that can get out and actually hurt other animals or people?

Comment

Fuck I laughed so fucking hard just now ROFL!

Comment

"If your dog comes at my dog, me, or a member of my family, then I will shoot that motherfucker in the face. Have a nice day bro."

Then walk into the sunset, all casual like.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

LOL, your supercop senses are all fucked up today.

Comment

You could just tell him that if his dog got out and approached you guys in an aggressive manner, then you'd be in full right to utilize the level of force necessary to terminate the threat. Then every couple of steps, you whisper to him, "terminate." Until you're out of range.
                        Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        "If your dog comes at my dog, me, or a member of my family, then I will shoot that motherfucker in the face. Have a nice day bro."

Then walk into the sunset, all casual like.
                        That too.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                          Fuck that shit! Tell your MIL to start carrying and once that fucker pops over blast that mother fucker. I love dogs but not that type of shit. I'd probably report that shit too.
                          You would have to know my MIL. #1, she is not going to be carrying, EVER ! #2, she is too nice to say something back to the guy. #3, she is so much of an "animal person", I couldn't see her shooting anything, even if her life depended on it.

She was really just taken aback by the whole deal. She was so thrown off guard, that she doesn't even remember exactly which house it was.

Comment

No need for a CHL, or gun or any of that shit. Jesus christ you guys crack me up.

I would have told him he should keep an eye on his dog if that is the case and if we have this conversation again I will call animal control; or I don't like angry dogs and I may kill him if I see him. The problem is him, you can't make a whole block be on gaurd for your shit stain dog.

A gun? Jesus christ you guys are retarded.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                              You would have to know my MIL. #1, she is not going to be carrying, EVER ! #2, she is too nice to say something back to the guy. #3, she is so much of an "animal person", I couldn't see her shooting anything, even if her life depended on it.

She was really just taken aback by the whole deal. She was so thrown off guard, that she doesn't even remember exactly which house it was.
                              Time to teach the daughter how to pop a cap if the time comes! JK but I'd do what Steve said and see if your MIL can take a different route to the school/home.

Comment

Working...
                              X