• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ziegenbock

Who's a fan?

[] Yes.

Comment

Not my favorite, but at the same price as coors, miller, or bud, it's definitely the better pick.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        Not my favorite, but at the same price as coors, miller, or bud, it's definitely the better pick.
        Blasphemy.

The heirarchy is as follows

Coors
        Shiner
        Bud
        Zeigenbock
        Miller
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Love it
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I like it ok.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'll drink it on occassion but it's never my first pick
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                Blasphemy.

The heirarchy is as follows

Coors
                Shiner
                Bud
                Zeigenbock
                Miller
                Ziegen is better than Shiner. Unless it's Shiner Hef. If you buy Coor's, you might as well save yourself some money and go with Keystone. It's the same exact thing. Only people in denial tell themselves differently.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Only sold it Texas. When I do drink, it's all I drink anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    Ziegen is better than Shiner. Unless it's Shiner Hef. If you buy Coor's, you might as well save yourself some money and go with Keystone. It's the same exact thing. Only people in denial tell themselves differently.
                    Only people who think they know what they're talking about say Coors is Keystone.

However, I do somewhat agree with you on the Shiner thing. If it has skunked it's shit, and Zbock seems to hold its flavor better.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Unless it's the cheapest beer they have I'll pass. Sure it's drinkable but it's Anheuser Busch's answer to Shiner Bock. Drink the real thing instead of what the huge corporation comes up with to hurt the real Texas brewery.

If I have a choice between an Anheuser Busch product or anything else I'll take the anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Unless it's the cheapest beer they have I'll pass. Sure it's drinkable but it's Anheuser Busch's answer to Shiner Bock. Drink the real thing instead of what the huge corporation comes up with to hurt the real Texas brewery.

If I have a choice between an Anheuser Busch product or anything else I'll take the anything else.
                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

This^^^

It's like shiner on training wheels. It falls into the same category as bud lite lime for me.

Comment

The only place I ever drink it is at railhead, $2 schooners

Comment

One of my favorite beers you can get in a grocery store. I usually get Ziegen Bock or Dos XX depending on which is cheaper. I completely agree with Keystone instead of Coors Light, after the first drink all light beers taste the same anyways so might as well get the cheapest one.

Comment

Working...
                              X