whats up???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychotexan
    so tonight i got drunk with my friend and she drank to fast and got sick so she asked me to rub her back and brush her hair and im wondering what she's thinkin, to see what all i will do for her not as a friend but to see how i really am ya know?she's my best friend and we've talked about dating a couple times before but im left wondering wtf shes thinking.no i dont try to sleep with drunk girls either so dont even ask.she also sprayed me with her perfume (sp?) my mom keeps sayin she markin me.

Alex
    ^ lol

v Then more lol
    Originally posted by maroon89Lsc
    i got a job finally at subway on broad street really wont know till monday but hopefully i got it theyre gonna run a background check then i got the job
    Originally posted by maroon89lsc
    well i might not be able to mod my car cuz my ex might be pregnent by me damn im a fucking idiot!!!!!
    Originally posted by maroon89lsc
    well i lost the job at subway cuz i had to check myself into jps 10th floor!!!!if you dont know wat the 10th floor is its a "psychiatric ward" basically was there for two days and i looked the lady in the eyes and told her yall either help me or im leaving.well i left the next morning at 10:45 they told me to call my dad so i did and they prescibed me some pills and i just took my first dosage.
    http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/thread82023-2.html

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      I saw it from the beginning, and laughed heartily, until Leah ruined it like she did dammnitsteves love life.
      Don't make me come over there and slap the shit out of you.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by leah View Post
        don't make me come over there and slap the shit out of you.
        homewrecker!

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Don't make me come over there and slap the shit out of you.
          Dont threaten me with a good time, I'm in the wood meadow apartments in NRH.

Comment

Originally posted by AMJ View Post
            lol no im not gay or bi.im a member of the other site all they do is shit talk me over there and i dont need that.
            Thought you died in a tire fire .... Guess not.

Man, this kinda ruins my day.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Dont threaten me with a good time, I'm in the wood meadow apartments in NRH.
              $$$Choooooo$$$$$ $$$$Choooooo$$$$$
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by bmcsean View Post
                dont threaten me with a good time, i'm in the wood meadow apartments in nrh.
                lmfaoooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

JFC.

Comment

just trying to stay under the radar and yes i have a really short temper.just trying to keep from saying stupid shit anymore.
                    You smell like turds and your mother dresses you funny.

Comment

I thought this would've hit at least 5 pages by now.

Oh well, I guess he's not biting...
                      Photobucket

Comment

This place has a mob mentality, and loves to dog pile people. One day there won't be anyone left to dog pile. Sounds like AMS needs some help, and glad to see he' not stooping to the level of some here.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          This place has a mob mentality, and loves to dog pile people. One day there won't be anyone left to dog pile. Sounds like AMS needs some help, and glad to see he' not stooping to the level of some here.
                          Or he's just attention whorin'.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            You have dog breath and your face looks like a butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              You have dog breath and your face looks like a butthole.
                              Pretty much par for the course.

Bringing back a two year old thread to pick on someone with mental health issues?

Comment

just trying to stay under the radar and yes i have a really short temper.just trying to keep from saying stupid shit anymore.
                                Good for you, man. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X