$$$ eye glasses $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$ eye glasses $$$

Why the hell are the damn things so expencive? I dropped mine the other day and then stepped on them. The frames are fine, but the damn glass screatched across the concrete. Another 500 + down the drain.
    Photobucket

wow... I got my Oakley frames and poly lenses for under 180 at costco....
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Go to Costco or Sams. Their lenses are much cheaper than any eyeglass place. Only downside is, is having to wait about a week to get them in. Depending on the prescription and whether or not they are bifocals, the lenses can be had anywhere from $80-$150.

Comment

Thats pretty cheap. I didnt know they did that.
        Photobucket

Comment

It took my glasses 4-5 days to be ready, pretty much the same as everywhere else
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

They do the exams there also?
            Photobucket

Comment

Costco has an eye doctor on site
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Sweet. Thanks guys.
                Photobucket

Comment

Lasik it's so worth it!

Comment

Take your new prescription and order a few extra pairs from this website. I haven't tried it but heard about it from listening to a Clark Howard radio show. Little in the way of customer service help but the price is amazingly cheap.

Look sharp, save smart. Find affordable eyeglasses at Zenni. Try on frames virtually & get incredible discounts on frames for all ages and styles for all faces!

Comment

If I had time for Lasik, I'd be doing it (might when I demobilize from Iraq finally). Costco is the place to go on the cheap with name-brand shit, although I get my Oakley frames 50-60% off with my govt. ID.

Comment

I tried to have Lasik this year, but unfortunately my corneal thickness was too thin. They had a couple of different Lasik procedures, but I didn't qualify for either one. They also offered in Intra-ocular contact lens procedure, but my prescription was not strong enough to qualify for that one. I was upset because I really wanted Lasik, but don't wanna risk something going wrong with not enough cornea to remove.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!

paid 750.00 for mine
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gloom View Post
                            paid 750.00 for mine
                            With all due respect.....I bet you think your the freshest thing ever with those over priced faggy ass glasses in your metrosexual pink ass shirt trotting down the street like a pillow-biting ass pirate. I hope you're joking btw lol

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by gloom View Post
                              paid 750.00 for mine
                              Those are $500 tops. I bet you upgraded and got the matching dick in your ass, didn't you?

Comment

Working...
                              X