No announcement yet.

Westboro A-holes coming to town...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stayed for about 45 minutes, there were a fair amount of PG, several folks in uniform and a few folks without any red on.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I took another picture after things were re-arranged a little, but it came out poorly. I was hoping to see more but it is during the week. It seemed like a lot of people showed up though.

Word of advice, if you attend one of these you can leave your flag at home. I was no ashamed to have mine there, but the PG does a good job with theirs and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        I stayed for about 45 minutes, there were a fair amount of PG, several folks in uniform and a few folks without any red on.
        Was that you on the blue R1? I'm in that picture to the left of the guy in the suit

Comment

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
          Was that you on the blue R1? I'm in that picture to the left of the guy in the suit
          No, I drove my pickup out there. I was the only one carrying my own flag. I saw you after the line moved back to the parking lot area. (about 5 minutes after that picture)

Comment

No, I drove my pickup out there. I was the only one carrying my own flag. I saw you after the line moved back to the parking lot area. (about 5 minutes after that picture)
            Nice, glad someone else could make it out there!

Comment

• Glad to see several guys from the board go out there. I really wish I could have taken off work to make it.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Nice, glad someone else could make it out there!
                Yeah a guy from work came out too. Easy enough for us and means a lot to the family I'm sure.

Comment

Yeah a guy from work came out too. Easy enough for us and means a lot to the family I'm sure.
                  It sure does. Lost one of my good buddies this time last year in Afghan, I feel for this guys family for sure.

Comment

It sure does. Lost one of my good buddies this time last year in Afghan, I feel for this guys family for sure.
                    I've often wondered (like many, many others) why some are killed, and others, like me, are allowed to come home.

I can't believe that I was over there 20 years ago in April. I got home to Ennis around 4/28/91.

Comment

• I believe this is the Army Private they returned herem Tue morning at NAS Fort Worth. Every single one of use on base stopped what we were doing to go line the entire main drag of the base to pay our respects. Was a pretty damn somber Tuesday to follow up just getting done with enjoying your freedoms and celebrating our 4 day memorial weekend. Was a strong reality check.
                      1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                      2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                      2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                      2012 Ford Exploder
                      www.fquick.com/payne5757
                      www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

• Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
                        " what about double anal" lmao
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        I've often wondered (like many, many others) why some are killed, and others, like me, are allowed to come home.

I can't believe that I was over there 20 years ago in April. I got home to Ennis around 4/28/91.
                        Understandable bit I believe there is a bigger plan out there for each one of us. Things happen that are meant to happen. We may jot always agree with what happens but it happens and it makes us stronger and a better person. RIP to all the fallen who did not make it back
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• For those that have seen "Restrepo":
                          (Now) Ssgt Misha Premble-Belkin (he was the one in the movie that talked about his parents being hippies) was the Platoon Sgt for Pvt. Krippner and the other three that were killed along with him. I first heard about Pvt. Krippner on the Restrepo sight, they were one of the first to break the news.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Looks like they're planning to protest outside the AAC on Sunday. lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X