Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on here know about PPC advertising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here know about PPC advertising?

I've been using google's pay per click program since July. My costs have been continually on the rise for about the last 45 days. When I first started I bought a book and read it cover to cover. I still feel like I don't know shit about how to keep my costs down. I made a separate landing page with what I thought would be good content and picked keywords/phrases that are related to my website. I'm at the top of google on most searches, but I'm spending $1500+ a month to be there. When I try scaling it back, then my phone stops ringing. Another thing I've noticed is that google says my quality score is low for most of my keywords.

Anyone do this professionally and willing to lend a hand? I'd even be willing to pay you something if we start getting results and would be willing to let you handle it for me if my costs come down enough!
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

I should also add that before I was paying around $2.00 a click, but now its way up around $6.50! I want to see about getting it back down if possible, but still have good exposure.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

You need to reach out to Mike. He owns an SEO company and will steer you the right way.

Comment

Send me an email or call sometime.

www.smbseo.com is my site.

Comment

Sorry. I am a bit too busy to post on forums lately.

I am adwords certified, google seminars and pubcon trained as well as have a campaign manager who is even more experienced in my agency.

Search google for Dallas PPC, my sites rank 3 times on the first page organic.

Comment

Working...
          X