North Korea just attacked South Korea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how so. South Korea is a stratigic partner, an ally, houses many US civilians and military AAAAAND North Korea has openly threatened other US interests and US citizens.

Don't confuse your personal feelings with US business.
    kiss my ass, if i wanna get nuked i want it to be from skynet taking over not from kim jong ding dong

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      kiss my ass, if i wanna get nuked i want it to be from skynet taking over not from kim jong ding dong
      There's another reason to put a foot up his ass now.

Comment

Waiting to hear B-52's taking off from Barksdale.... i say bomb NK, level the whole some bitch.

Comment

Fuck Korea, If I am deployed again anytime soon, can't we invade a tropical island with topless beaches. I've been to Korea in the winter and I dont ever want to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
            Waiting to hear B-52's taking off from Barksdale.... i say bomb NK, level the whole some bitch.
            Actually, they'd be kicking the tires on the bombers in Guam right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
              Fuck Korea, If I am deployed again anytime soon, can't we invade a tropical island with topless beaches. I've been to Korea in the winter and I dont ever want to go back.
              LMAO!!! I heard there MIGHT be a new terrorist front in the Bahamas. You down?

Comment

we need to stay out of this
                lol, Impossible. We have bases in South Korea, dude. Its impossible to stay out of it, impossible.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Is this more penis flexing or the precursor to the real deal?

Comment

BTW, if one of our citizens or member of our military is effected from a hostile action, it might as well be me being attacked as well.

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
                      Is this more penis flexing or the precursor to the real deal?
                      Reports of over 200 shells from across the border with a South Korea retaliation of about the same... that's a little more than flexing.

Comment

Why are the news channels not reporting from the front lines yet?

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
                          Why are the news channels not reporting from the front lines yet?
                          Because Susan Boyle is singing on The Today Show.

Comment

25 nuclear warheads delivered to China and 5 delivered to North Korea oughta do the job.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              25 nuclear warheads delivered to China and 5 delivered to North Korea oughta do the job.
                              Would you like fries with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                Would you like fries with that?
                                I do not like my meat well done, Dennis.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X