No announcement yet.

RIP Ryan Dunn from Jackass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bam at the crash site in his first interview to the public since the incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-zap...1493.htmlstory

Bam at the crash site in his first interview to the public since the incident.
      i know how he feels! i've been there with a loss of my buddy to a car crash

Comment

• Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was drunk and speeding up to 140 mph when his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said Wednesday.

Dunn and Zachary Hartwell, a 30-year-old West Chester, Pennsylvania, man who once worked in one of Ryan's movies, died from "blunt and thermal trauma" in the fiery crash, according to the autopsy report released Tuesday.

"The initial crash reconstruction investigation determined that Mr. Dunn's vehicle was traveling between 132-140 mph at the time of the collision," West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll said in a statement Wednesday.

Toxicology testing by the coroner indicated Dunn's blood alcohol concentration was 0.196%, which is more than twice the legal state limit of 0.08, Carroll said.

The red-bearded Dunn, 34, was famous for his pranks and dangerous stunts on the show, which evolved into a successful film franchise.

Hartwell worked as a stunt car driver on "Minghads," a 2009 comedy directed by "Jackass" star Bam Margera and featuring Dunn, according to the Internet Movie Database.

West Goshen Police were called to the wreck scene on State Route 322 at 2:30 a.m. Monday, the police report said.

"Upon arrival, police located one vehicle off the road and in the woods that was fully engulfed in flames," the report said.

Dunn was driving the Porsche, which was registered in his name, police said.

A photo of Dunn was posted on his Twitter account about two hours before the wreck showing him with a drink in his hand. Two men sitting with Dunn in the photo are not identified.

The manager of Barnaby's in West Chester confirmed that the photo was taken in his bar Sunday night. The bar is about a mile away from where Dunn was killed in a car crash. Manager Jim O'Brien confirmed that Dunn was drinking there.

"He didn't seem to be intoxicated at the time he left," O'Brien said. "Ryan was not a hardcore drinker, at least not when he was here."

O'Brien said Dunn was a regular customer and well known to his staff.

"He was a valuable person in our community and his death is a tragedy," O'Brien said. "He will be missed."

Dunn teamed up with "Jackass" co-star Steve-O for an episode of the NBC game show "Minute to Win It" that aired on June 8.

He also hosted "Proving Ground," which premiered on the G4 channel on June 14.
        http://tinyurl.com/5rwce43

edit: didn't see mach's post. disregard

Comment

• Damn, this past year has gone by quick. I still think Dunn was one of the funniest guys on the Jackass crew. Rest easy Ryan Runn.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• One of the funniest and one of the dumbest motherfuckers of the bunch. Bam is a close second.

Comment

• I remember Bam being extremely torn up over the whole thing, but haven't really seen anything about the ordeal since. Did he or any of the others ever do any follow up interviews or commentary to address things after it was all said and done? I was kind of expecting things to really go down hill for Bam afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                I remember Bam being extremely torn up over the whole thing, but haven't really seen anything about the ordeal since. Did he or any of the others ever do any follow up interviews or commentary to address things after it was all said and done? I was kind of expecting things to really go down hill for Bam afterwards.
                There was an MTV special that Spike Jones did for Ryan and there was a little bit of footage from the entire jackass cast about it. Even in that footage Bam was having a hard time getting through it. He and Dunn grew up together and said it was like losing a brother.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Jesus. From Jalopnik:

Person On Craigslist Trying To Sell Haunted Parts From Ryan Dunn's Fatal Accident

It's pretty well established that Craigslist is the de facto place to go to get pretty much anything: slightly vomit-stained sofas, sousaphone lessons, furtive handjobs in cars, the cars themselves, and now it seems even allegedly haunted Porsche bits from the car former Jackass star Ryan Dunn died in.

Dunn and a passenger were killed in 2011 after a 130+ MPH drunk-driving accident in his Porsche 911 GT3 in the area around West Goshen Township, PA. The accident left parts everywhere and we heard people picked them up, but we hadn't heard of anyone trying to sell bits of the car until now.

Yes, if you have $300 you want to get rid of but don't want to, you know, burn the money or give it to a local dog or something, you can as effectively part yourself from those three bills by buying a shoebox's worth of Porsche 911 GT3 scraps from a morbid guy around Philly.

As the ad states:

A week after the accident I went to the accident and scooped up minor parts I saw lying on the ground. The parts are all remotely tiny, and all fit in a shoebox.

I don't want them anymore because weird shit has happened since I put it under my bed.

I guess it's because it's a weird thing to have, but I was a huge Jackass fan and thought it would be a cool something to have.

If you want proof they are his parts, I have pictures of the crash site I took myself.

That a hardcore Jackass fan may collect detrius from the crash is grim, but not really shocking. People have been doing things like that for centuries. What I'd like to know more about is the "weird shit" that's been happening. My guess is Matchbox cars mysteriously appearing in the guy's anus.

Comment

• little bastard pieces; and maybe im a buyer. this one??? no thanks.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• i wanna know what kind of weird shit has happened to him! maybe a ghost kicks him in the balls every night

Comment

• He woke up with a toy car stuck in his ass.
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          little bastard pieces; and maybe im a buyer. this one??? no thanks.

god bless.
                          Paul, it's rare, but every so often you show a glimmer of coolness.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            He woke up with a toy car stuck in his ass.
                            Lol.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "I'm Johnny Knoxville, and we're going to beat the shit out of this jackass!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Paul, it's rare, but every so often you show a glimmer of coolness.
                                Ahhgratzi!!!

God bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X