Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanksgiving crew

here from 6a-6p every thanksgiving and day after

but 24hrs of double time in 2 days aint bad...

Originally posted by grove rat View Post

Right. I can buy my son a decent first car with just today and tomorrow's compensation. My family better appreciate this crap! LOL

Sure beats dealing with a house full of family.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Right. I can buy my son a decent first car with just today and tomorrow's compensation. My family better appreciate this crap! LOL

aint that the truth....all but the pay though I get paid the same everyday no matter what.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        aint that the truth....all but the pay though I get paid the same everyday no matter what.
        I used to with KBR. Like either getting hours worked ot the 8 hour holiday. This company combines them if we work.

Comment

I'll take the house full of my people. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I'd be good with about 70% of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              i feel the same way. course they treat me different since im the only non married person about 14

Comment

here till 3 then off to eat 2 times mmmmmm

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I used to with KBR. Like either getting hours worked ot the 8 hour holiday. This company combines them if we work.
                  well this contract I work 1 hour or I work 23 hours it is the exact same day rate no matter what day of the week it is. No sick time, no days off, no paid R&R.....why did I fight so hard to be here right now over the gig I had with KBR at Taji?

My family is all right at holidays but we tend to get out of hand when we are all together. I remember it was not but a few years ago that my brother (upper 20's) was mooning people as they drove by to look at Christmas lights (we were in Interlochen).
                  Last edited by KBScobravert; 11-25-2010, 08:22 AM.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    well this contract I work 1 hour or I work 23 hours it is the exact same day rate no matter what day of the week it is. No sick time, no days off, no paid R&R.....why did I fight so hard to be here right now over the gig I had with KBR at Taji?

My family is all right at holidays but we tend to get out of hand when we are all together. I remember it was not but a few years ago that my brother (upper 20's) was mooning people as they drove by to look at Christmas lights (we were in Interlochen).
                    Sallyport or URS?

Comment

Just logged in here at work. Get off at 6 and come back in tomorrow morning at 7:30am.

Comment

im off 4 days but i'll be working over xmas, triple time FTW.

Comment

IM working..9a to midnight

Comment

I'm working 5pm tonight until I'm off. Time and a half not to bad
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post

Ive been off since monday, and dont have to be back until sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X