Road trip ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LZRREDGT View Post
    Lol, my bad I guess I should proof read next time. I just don't want to spend my vacation days at home. I have driven from dallas to miami once and its a boring ass drive. Been to Shreveport many times already. Iam thinking about heading up north.
    Colorado is always nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      El o el!

I have been in my truck for 2750 miles so far this trip. I'm sick of driving. I can say one thing though, if you are a fan of Mc Donalds, Subway, or Taco Bell, there's one at every fcuking exit.
      No shit! I just drove to Florida and back and I could not believe how many McD's and Subways I saw. Its unreal.

Comment

You guys have to think about the states you are driving through. That is the reason you see so many Mcdies and Taco Smells.

Comment

I'm hoping to take a road trip in the vette this fall to mark this one off my list of things I need road trip to see and do.

Handcrafted bourbon adventures. Use our interactive maps to explore your way through the birthplace of Bourbon.

Comment

Carlsbad caverns, grand canyon, my. rushmore, alpine loop in Colorado...take your pick!
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

only a couple of days or more?

Colorado rocked. Apparently all the Texans go there to cool off. Met more of them than Coloradans

Comment

New Orleans is about my favorite road trip destination. It's an easy half day drive and if you stay a couple of blocks away from the Quarter hotels are under $100 a night.

Memphis is also usually a good time, Beale St is like Bourbon St just newer and a lot fewer Saints jerseys. That and you are more likely to get stabbed in Memphis. Still they have Graceland, Sun Studio, the civil rights museum and about 30 other great museums.

Indy and Chicago aren't too bad of a drive either, easily doable in a day. Lots to see and do in either city.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Oklahoma?
                  He would never survive the instant IQ loss that occurs when crossing the state line.

How about you drive over a bridge and make a sharp right turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    He would never survive the instant IQ loss that occurs when crossing the state line.

How about you drive over a bridge and make a sharp right turn.
                    Now you have to admit Lawton is an grossly underappreciated gem of a vacation spot, and definitely not overrun by hordes of tourists.

Comment

Cruise BBQ joint to BBQ joint through the hill country if you have time.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Watkins Glen, NY

Comment

Watch the movie Cars then hit Route 66.
                          Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Just head west on I40. Every road tripper should see the approach to Flagstaff before they die. In 24 hours, you could be cursing on the Pacific Coast Highway. Or there are plenty of detours between here and Commiefornia.

Comment

New Orleans would be fun again, Iam still laughing about the "Katrina tours". Memphis sounds lke a good idea, could hit up that bbq place that came on Man vs Food.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                only a couple of days or more?ns
                                8 days total

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Working...
                                X