At 21.5k, I'll Take Two!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 21.5k, I'll Take Two!

If this belongs to anyone here, I apologize for singling you out.

The blue wire loom and stickers do it for me.

1993 Mustang LX 5.0L H.O. - $21500 (Plano, TX)

1993 Mustang LX 5.0L H.O. 100,331miles

Motor mods: 306 Ford Racing block roller steel crank and rods, TRW forged notched pistons 10.5:1 compression ratio, X303 roller cam .542 lift with 4* retard 2500-6000 RPM, Windsor Jr cast iron heads with manley valves 1.94 intake, 1.60 exhaust, 58cc, bronze guides, 3 angle valve job, erson roller rockers 1.6 ratio, GT40 upper and lower intake, BBK shorty headers to H-Pipe to Flowmaster 2 chamber exhaust (Sounds like a mustang on steroids!) to 2 1/2" chrome pipes, BBK 70mm throttle body, TPS set .98volts, cold air intake, 73mm C&L Mass air flow meter calibrated for 24# injectors, accufab fuel regulator set to 48psi. Gen3 130amp alt, edlebrock high flow chrome waterpump, power steering, A/C (40* @ the vents when 104* outside) Griffin racing radiator, Black magic electric fan, MSD distributor, MSD 6AL ignition box with 6200 RPM rev limiter, MSD blaster coil, Ford Racing 9mm spark plug wires, fresh platinum tip motorcraft spark plugs gap set to .45, fresh Ford Racing 9 key way double roller timing chain, 155lph fuel pump, Zoom stage 2 race clutch, T-5 Z Spec tranny built by Jeff Bordelin. 3.73 rear end gears HPM megabite upper and lower control arms, stiffened chassis with sub frame connecters, reinforced torque boxes, 17" Cobra R rims, Nitto 555 245/45R17 front, Nitto 555R Extreme Drag radials 275/40R17, Aluminum drive shaft, 1000watt sound system with Kicker sub woofer, billet upgrades and SOOOooooo much more. over $35,000 invested over the last 5 years in total mods and upgrades. 31,000 miles on motor. Have all documents, clean clear Texas title. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY and absolutely NO JOY RIDERS!!!! You buy then you drive. Send text to 214-223-8629

WTF apparently he's never looked at another fox online to compare his pricing point, lol.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

That mofo is on CRACK
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Probability of sale: 0%

Comment

I am sure someone else on here could add up there mods on there car and get close but I think $35k invested in a Fox is crazy.

Comment

I bet his wife told him to sell it and he said oooook I will try sweet honey bunny.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Why you hating, I'm trying to get some of my sticker money back.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I am sure someone else on here could add up there mods on there car and get close but I think $35k invested in a Fox is crazy.
                If you include fuel, we could all say that.

Granted it's a good looking car with some good parts but it must royally suck when you pay for someone else to build your car.

Comment

Needs more gauges.

Comment

There are 3 things that will instantly kill any desire to buy a car for me. Colored wire loom, that cheap braided hose covering crap and if the car has a roll cage, a lazy fabricator that runs the A pillar bars in front of the dash instead of through it.

And lol @ $21.5k

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                      There are 3 things that will instantly kill any desire to buy a car for me. Colored wire loom, that cheap braided hose covering crap and if the car has a roll cage, a lazy fabricator that runs the A pillar bars in front of the dash instead of through it.

And lol @ $21.5k
                      Don't forget about all the engine compartment stickers... YAK!

Comment

That Jegs intake must be worth some serious bank.

Comment

$21.5k for ironheads
                          1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
                          - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
                          - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

And don't forget the stickers make it even cost more, even the one on the Intake

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              I bet his wife told him to sell it and he said oooook I will try sweet honey bunny.
                              Bingo! "But honey, I had the ad up for months and nobody is interested!"
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X