No announcement yet.

Working out after work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work outside all day in this heat and after i get home and shower i head to the gym.

Comment

I work 7 days a week 12 hours a day and find time to get to the gym everyday or at a minimum 6 days a week. I might be taking tonight off for the first time in two weeks.

I work 1900-0700 on the night shift and usually I am in the gym for an hour to an hour plus around 0200.

Now understand that my office is 75yrds from a (half ass) gym and I have a shower in my office. So I can pull this off without a lot of traveling. But then again I have not driven a car in months, you walk everywhere on base.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        But then again I have not driven a car in months, you walk everywhere on base.
        I hate being picked up from the airport. Going from walking everywhere for a year straight to 75-80mph on a freeway can be a little nerve wracking... maybe it is just me.

Comment

Inside/go to gym after work.
          Even in my early 20's working outside in the summer I could never muster the energy to go to the gym (set symons/gates forms for concrete walls). I just watched my diet and was able to stay in relatively good shape.
          Last edited by SS Junk; 08-04-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
            I hate being picked up from the airport. Going from walking everywhere for a year straight to 75-80mph on a freeway can be a little nerve wracking... maybe it is just me.
            Gald I am not the only one who feels that way. Last R&R I rented a car at the airport and drove myself home. I was that turtle in the convertible mustang in the right lane.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Someone is bitter because they're out of shape...

It's pretty fucking obvious what I was getting at. The overwhelming difference in education between manual laborers and office workers. I know this doesn't cover 100% but the odds favor the argument greatly
              boo fucking hoo,im far from bitter,out of shape yes....
              i opted out for going to work versus going to college.
              at the age of 14 i thought money was more important,than school.
              boy was i wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                boo fucking hoo,im far from bitter,out of shape yes....
                i opted out for going to work versus going to college.
                at the age of 14 i thought money was more important,than school.
                boy was i wrong.
                Going to college doesn't mean you can't work. I worked all through college...in the AC even. I started working well before that actually. Either way, my point wasnt there...I was basically takin the assholes approach to pointing out what Stangin said. If you really want to work out you will, but making excuses gets you nowhere. You gotta force yourself in the habit. Mental exhaustion is just as bad as physical.

My response to the main question:

Over 40 hrs in the AC, getting masters degree, and working on starting a business. And I sill workout 5 days a week at least. I'm not body builder status but would say I am very fit compared to the general population.

Just push yourself man! If you're near Allen an need help let me know! You also have to ask yourself what kind of hormone therapy your neighbor is on.

Comment

You also have to ask yourself what kind of hormone therapy your neighbor is on.
                  good question,which im not opposed to it either to help things get going.
                  you know?

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                    good question,which im not opposed to it either to help things to get it going.
                    you know.
                    But the good news is, at 37, you probably qualify for hormone therapy a well! Youll get in shape much faster and have more energy!

Comment

My job is a workout.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

But the good news is, at 37, you probably qualify for hormone therapy a well! Youll get in shape much faster and have more energy!
                        Just call a spade a spade and tell the man to get on 'roids
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                          Just call a spade a spade and tell the man to get on 'roids
                          Haha when I'm his age I plan to get my test levels checked. I see nothing wrong with it. I believe we have a few board members that actually are on HRT. there's a bit of a difference between steroid abuse and a dr controlled hormone therapy program.

Comment

Haha when I'm his age I plan to get my test levels checked. I see nothing wrong with it. I believe we have a few board members that actually are on HRT. there's a bit of a difference between steroid abuse and a dr controlled hormone therapy program.
                            x2, I'm getting a weekly Test shot and I'm almost 24 But I can see an energy boost and I want to fuck any good looking girl I see now.

Comment

I work in a/c all day. But wearing a shirt, tie, and a suit in 100+ degree weather sucks. Having said that, I love breaking a sweat. Well, I like it when in gym clothes at the gym. Sweating in a tie sucks.... So yeah, I work out after work about 4 times a week.

It sucked at first cuz I saw no real results. I kept up with it and now I turn a few heads. The things we do for the ladies. lol...

Comment

This is making me not wanna go workout.

Comment

Working...
                                X