Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patty melt who's cpa cert number did you post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
    Wait, not totally bored. Google "pattymelt3605 CPA" and see what comes up:

My New Build! (House) - Page 6 - SVTPerformance
    www.svtperformance.com › ... › Pics and Videos Buffet - Cached- Block all www.svtperformance.com results
    Not helpful? You can block www.svtperformance.com results when you're signed in to search.www.svtperformance.com
    25 posts - 18 authors - Last post: May 13, 2009
    lol, you got to love Texas. pattymelt3605 is offline .... LOL! Thanks. I am a CPA at a small accounting firm. pattymelt3605 is offline ...

See above in bold (my highlight). when you click the link, he has changed it to: I am an accountant at a small CPA firm. He has just changed it today. haha.

What a complete tool.
    http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d-house-6.html
    all hail lulzipher!!!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

www.svtperformance.com › ... › Pics and Videos Buffet - Cached- Block all www.svtperformance.com results
      Not helpful? You can block www.svtperformance.com results when you're signed in to search.www.svtperformance.com
      lol, you got to love Texas. pattymelt3605 is offline .... LOL! Thanks. I am a CPA at a small accounting firm. pattymelt3605 is offline ...

See above in bold (my highlight). when you click the link, he has changed it to: I am an accountant at a small CPA firm. He has just changed it today. haha.

What a complete tool.
      And there ya have it.

Comment

• See, this is why people say dfwmustangs is the most powerful gang in the world.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          See, this is why people say dfwmustangs is the most powerful gang in the world.
          we eat our own. Even long standing members. Damn I will never lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            we ear our own. Even long standing members. Damn I will never lie.
            We destroyed our own board and had to make another one.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
              LOL! Once again PLEASE show me where I said I was a CPA. I think its funny that you spent the time to see what I have posted on the internets. LOL and thanks for the congrats!
              post #164 you liar.

Comment

• Patrick, no matter how hard you try to be something that you arent you will never live up to your own personal expectations of yourself...read insecurities. But, if you base your self worth on what other people think of you then youre gonna have a miserable life.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Patrick, no matter how hard you try to be something that you arent you will never live up to your own personal expectations of yourself...read insecurities. But, if you base your self worth on what other people think of you then youre gonna have a miserable life.
                  dude just needs to be honest and not so "hey look at me! look at me!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    LMAO! You're responses in this thread have had me rolling ...

Welcome!

Comment

What a complete tool.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        I smell defamation! (to help me pay for my toys)
                        Bing it on sucka! I'm already bar certified.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                          hey why when i try to make that my avatar is doesnt move?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            Did you load a jpg or gif?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post

You can't upload animated gifs as an avatar on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                You can't upload animated gifs as an avatar on this site.
                                how did you get yours to move?

Comment

Working...
                                X