Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officer killed after pointing taser at man's dogs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    Hold on people. Don't get a wad in your panties. We don't know the whole story.
    It involved a cop.... we never will.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

The first article was a lot less specific then the last one posted that guy will hang and he should. The first article made it seem like the officer was in a confrontation with the accused not at all like the last one stating he shot him from inside the house.

Comment

There are a couple people in here that are really struggling with reading comprehension today. If you don't skim, then maybe you won't make a misguided idiotic post and then be forced to back peddle.

Anyways, sad story. A senseless death.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
          There are a couple people in here that are really struggling with reading comprehension today. If you don't skim, then maybe you won't make a misguided idiotic post and then be forced to back peddle.

Anyways, sad story. A senseless death.
          Speaking of idiotic posts...aren't you mustangman2000 or whatever?

Comment

Am I reading this right, that Penn St has only executed 3 people since 1976? They have the death penalty, but don't use it? Wtf..

Comment

"and a Washington Redskins ball cap."

Hang that motherfucker from the tallest oak in the county!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Without knowing all the details, I can't imagine it ever being ok to shoot a cop for POINTING a taser at a dog. My first thought would be "officer let me put those dogs in the back yard for you". Then you can address the reason for the visit. Shit just because a cop gets called to your house doesn't mean you are in any way in any kind of trouble. He may have been called there for something as simple as a noise complaint, or noticed your car wasn't close enough to the curb. I understand not trusting cops for various reasons, but what this guy did is plain stupid; lack of trust is no reason murder someone.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Without knowing all the details, I can't imagine it ever being ok to shoot a cop for POINTING a taser at a dog. My first thought would be "officer let me put those dogs in the back yard for you". Then you can address the reason for the visit. Shit just because a cop gets called to your house doesn't mean you are in any way in any kind of trouble. He may have been called there for something as simple as a noise complaint, or noticed your car wasn't close enough to the curb. I understand not trusting cops for various reasons, but what this guy did is plain stupid; lack of trust is no reason murder someone.
                  I agree with your posts, but I think the weed and several illegal guns he had didn't help with his situation.

Comment

First thing I do in that situation is get control of my dogs. No matter what the situation is it's not ok to let my dogs attack an officer in any situation. If I do it's reasonable to expect the situation to escalate. He deserves whatever he gets and probably more.

I would guess he surrendered to the 2nd officer because he had a pistol pointed directly at him. He had huge balls when a taser was pointed at his dogs but probably curled up in the fetal position when a service pistol was pointed at his head.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      I agree with your posts, but I think the weed and several illegal guns he had didn't help with his situation.
                      Yes, but it sounded like the drugs were only found AFTER he was arrested for the murder. I don't know what the original call was for, but had he called off his dogs and been cooperative and polite, I am willing to bet they wouldn't have had much reason to go into the house and search it.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

A senseless death for damn sure. Yes there are some bad seeds out there in the law enforcement but that does not mean u can not trust them all. Guy deserves to get hanged
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Homeowner was in the wrong, Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Edit, I am an asshole and was wrong again.

Flame on
                            true, but you're such a loveable asshole!! LOL I keed
                            Originally posted by Vertnut
                            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              It explains why he was on the porch with a gun. People breaking the law tend to go to extreme measures not to get caught. He didn't actually want a fucking warrant... that was his excuse for not letting the cops any closer. He's an ignorant fuck and he needs to fucking die.
                              Originally posted by Vertnut
                              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Sucks, RIP P.O!!

Comment

Working...
                                X