• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Craigslist deal?

I'm going to look at it on Friday.

sounds high to me, but what do i know

Comment

Not sure about that region, but something like that can be had for about that or a little less over here. It might be an OK deal, but nothing spectacular.

Comment

From the grainy pics it looks good, I'm gonna give it a look see on Friday though for sure.

Comment

Do a thorough rust check!

Comment

Yeah for sure Denny. I also saw this one, and its just 10 minutes down the road. It's got some work done.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Yeah for sure Denny. I also saw this one, and its just 10 minutes down the road. It's got some work done.

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/cto/2479043168.html
              Yeah for $2300 more that ones sounds like a better deal if it checks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/cto/2479043168.html
                Like jw said, it looks like a better deal, just going off of both ads.

I wonder what my 77 would fetch in today's market? Better condition, MUCH better engine/drivetrain set-up, but a not-so sought after year.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Like jw said, it looks like a better deal, just going off of both ads.

I wonder what my 77 would fetch in today's market? Better condition, MUCH better engine/drivetrain set-up, but a not-so sought after year.
                  They are going up as long as it's a hatchback. The days of el cheapo cobra II's in decent shape are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    They are going up as long as it's a hatchback. The days of el cheapo cobra II's in decent shape are long gone.
                    That's good news! I'm still debating on what I'll do, though. The wife gave the OK on a newer CTS-V IF I lose the Cobra. I'm still on the fence, though.

Comment

That's good news! I'm still debating on what I'll do, though. The wife gave the OK on a newer CTS-V IF I lose the Cobra. I'm still on the fence, though.

You could just take your pants back from her and get the V anyway. I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        You could just take your pants back from her and get the V anyway. I'm just sayin'.
                        Selling the II would be a lot easier on the ears.

Comment

i like this better

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            The mileage and originality make it nice, but I would never pay that much for a driver in that condition.

Comment

Selling the II would be a lot easier on the ears.
                              Got any pics? I had a 78 for years and it was awesome, I've never seen one in person that was as nice as mine. I would be interested in buying another one. I know finding parts for it are a PITA
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X