• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Could be totally unrelated.
    Never happened.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Is it still gay sex if its a dude dog?
      Ded

Comment

• Hey I just wanted to have a little fun at this.... less then 5 minutes and I came clean. Shit give me a break.

I think it's a little overboard though Busting my cars windshield.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Pics?
          Shit, I'm still waiting for the pics of the flowers we was supposed to give his roommate/girlfriend/fiancee/girlfriend/roommate/ex.girlfriend, I doubt we'll see these.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            Hey I just wanted to have a little fun at this.... less then 5 minutes and I came clean. Shit give me a break.

I think it's a little overboard though Busting my cars windshield.

Boy that owes a man money cries wolf.

Comment

• I was just about to offer for you to send a postal money order, certified to my business address. All of this due to the fact that you are too scared to come to a GTG.

Then you do that...

Your douchebag tab is overrun, your credit is now declined, and sent to collections. May the collector have mercy on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                Shit, I'm still waiting for the pics of the flowers we was supposed to give his roommate/girlfriend/fiancee/girlfriend/roommate/ex.girlfriend, I doubt we'll see these.

Stevo
                Are you serious? I even posted that picture in the thread.

I bought her an orchid flower. 4' tall I believe. Better then some stargazers that'll die in a week. At least she still has the orchid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                  I was just about to offer for you to send a postal money order, certified to my business address. All of this due to the fact that you are too scared to come to a GTG.

Then you do that...

Your douchebag tab is overrun, your credit is now declined, and sent to collections. May the collector have mercy on you.
                  So you'll be the one coming to bust my windows? Better yet break into my home?

Comment

• Windshields? lol. Whole cars come up missing around here. I know, I had one of my Stangs stolen and another members car was stolen from the week before less than a mile away.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      So you'll be the one coming to bust my windows? Better yet break into my home?
                      No, that will be karma.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Windshields? lol. Whole cars come up missing around here. I know, I had one of my Stangs stolen and another members car was stolen from the week before less than a mile away.
                        Stangs are exceptionally easy to steal compared to a newer 2011 model Ford.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          No, that will be karma.
                          K, I'll be ready to fuck Karma in the ass. Then bring it to your doorstep Brent.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Anyone want to bet $100 that this is yet another lie?
                            I lol'd

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              Windshields? lol. Whole cars come up missing around here. I know, I had one of my Stangs stolen and another members car was stolen from the week before less than a mile away.
                              When did that happen?

Comment

• The game "quit hitting yourself" comes to mind right about now.

Dumb...

Comment

Working...
                                X