bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
    What's to dig into? From what I can see you made a bet and lost. Be a man and pay up!! End of story!!

kthnxbai
    The fact that I made all sorts of efforts that are claimed to be lies. Now it's just a stupid argument and I'm being a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      The fact that I made all sorts of efforts that are claimed to be lies. Now it's just a stupid argument and I'm being a dick.
      You're failing to see the point here dude and making yourself look worse in the process. Pay up, be done with it, and move on!

/thread

Comment

That is rich.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'll get you guys the full story so facts are really out there. Even if it means nothing at all.

Comment

I'll get you guys the full story so facts are really out there. Even if it means nothing at all.
            The facts seem to remain the same and are undisputed at this point --- You failed to pay the man on a bet you made and lost in the amount of $100.

Anything else at this point is pointless until you place the money you owe in the hands of the person it's owed too.

Can it be explained in any other way??

Comment

I'll get you guys the full story so facts are really out there. Even if it means nothing at all.
              The only "fact" that matters is that you didn't pay the man. Come on now. Let's not clutter this up. It all boils down to the "fact" that you didn't pay him. All this other horse hockey is just fluff and thread fodder...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                The only "fact" that matters is that you didn't pay the man. Come on now. Let's not clutter this up. It all boils down to the "fact" that you didn't pay him. All this other horse hockey is just fluff and thread fodder...
                I beg to differ, the fact that he has lied more times than I have fingers and toes weighs in heavily. He has dared the mods to ban him several times, just make a permanent IP ban on him.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I beg to differ, the fact that he has lied more times than I have fingers and toes weighs in heavily. He has dared the mods to ban him several times, just make a permanent IP ban on him.

Stevo
                  It won't happen. If it hasn't been done yet, it won't be done at all.

Comment

no one has said you lied about making claims to meet up, the facts were that you aked Brent to meet you, not that you'd get him the money any other way.

You've had every effort to mail him a check or money order, hell even when it came down to it, you agreed to send the money to ELVIS, then stated you did send it and it should be there in the next few days, then finally said you didn't send it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      no one has said you lied about making claims to meet up, the facts were that you aked Brent to meet you, not that you'd get him the money any other way.

You've had every effort to mail him a check or money order, hell even when it came down to it, you agreed to send the money to ELVIS, then stated you did send it and it should be there in the next few days, then finally said you didn't send it.
                      Somebody gets it.

Jeff does not.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• 10-04-2010

Originally Posted by bcoop
                        LMFAO! It never ends for you, does it?

Reggie Wayne is NOT the best receiver in the NFL. Andre Johnson is. Yes, Wayne might currently hold the lead statistically, but that doesn't mean he is the best receiver in the NFL. It means he has the most receiving yards, so far. I wouldn't even put Reggie in Top 5.

And yes, Champ kept Wayne quiet. It's a good thing Peyton has more than one receiver to throw to. Looks like Denver forgot completely about that Austin Collie guy. To the tune of 12 catches for 171 yards.

Shutting down ONE receiver, while giving close to 200 yards to another receiver, is FAR from impressive. Jesus Christ, man. Get the cock out of your mouth.

-----------
                        you're fucking stupid bcoop once again.

I stated currently statistically he is the best WR thru 4 weeks of football, are you really arguing this? Cause I do believe you just said Andre Johnson is the best and it's undisputed from the looks of your post.

Bcoop put $100 on Ravens.

Lol at you wouldn't even put Reggie in top 5 LOL that right there proves to me you don't know a whole lot about football.... Why don't you get someones cock out of your ass?

He is leading in yards and total receptions at the moment.

Bcoop: Yes, Andre Johnson is the best receiver in the NFL. Period. End of Story.

Consider it locked in. I only accept cash, or paypal. And for the record, I will be out of town Friday thru Tuesday, so don't be looking for me to post until I return
                        Originally posted by IDAjeff
                        K, sealed and signed buddy.

$100 says Denver beats Baltimore.
                        I'm curious though who is in your top 5 for WR? Since Reggie Wayne doesn't make that list.
                        Come on man! Are you serious? I said "Really? Champ Bailey shut out the best wide receiver Reggie Wayne currently in the NFL this season. I can only imagine what his numbers would look like right now if it wasn't for Champ"
                        I'm going by statistics of course.... Reggie Wayne leads in yards and receptions.
                        Game against Denver he only caught 4 passes for 65 yards. I wonder what his numbers would look like right now if he would have had a good game.
                        Reggie Wayne currently has 33 catches for 456 yards and 2 touchdowns.

K, sealed and signed buddy.

$100 says Denver beats Baltimore.

I'm curious though who is in your top 5 for WR? Since Reggie Wayne doesn't make that list.

Come on man! Are you serious? I said "Really? Champ Bailey shut out the best wide receiver Reggie Wayne currently in the NFL this season. I can only imagine what his numbers would look like right now if it wasn't for Champ"

I'm going by statistics of course.... Reggie Wayne leads in yards and receptions.
                        Game against Denver he only caught 4 passes for 65 yards. I wonder what his numbers would look like right now if he would have had a good game.

Reggie Wayne currently has 33 catches for 456 yards and 2 touchdowns.

10-10-2010
                        Originally posted by bcoop
                        Ship me my moniez!11

10-11-2010, 08:20 AM
                        I don't even need to count my picks LOL I did horrible this week!

Bcoop pm me for that $100

10-13-2010, 11:23 AM
                        Hey Bcoop did you ever get my message? Trying to get into contact with you so I can go ahead and pay you

10-13-2010, 11:24 AM
                        Originally posted by bcoop
                        Yeah, I just got back from vacation. Trying to catch up on work shit. I'll reply at some point today.
                        10-13-2010, 11:25 AM
                        Alright cool, a bet's a bet.
                        11-18-2010, 05:27 PM
                        Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Jeff, we still need to settle up that bet, too. Not your fault, I just haven't had the free time, and won't until January 1st. Just don't forget about me...

11-19-2010, 08:52 AM
                        Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        Roger that! I'm going out of town new years and wont be back for about a week or two.....

Going to the outdoor winter classic in PA, bet Geor! is jealous.

Comment

• I don't have any messages in my inbox or outbox so I couldn't retrieve them. I never heard back from bcoop about the $100 until the "girl troubles" thread and since then it just escalated into other shit. I don't even think I received a message back from Brent.

The last time I contacted Brent about that was during Super Bowl week. So February I assume is my last real shot at going out of my way. I tried for half a year to pay this man.

Comment

• Oh, it's only been 11 months instead of an entire year. Well then, nothing left to see here folks, looks like all of us were wrong... You fuckng cuntbag.

Comment

• So just because he didn't ask about it after that, you were off the hook?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Oh, it's only been 11 months instead of an entire year. Well then, nothing left to see here folks, looks like all of us were wrong... You fuckng cuntbag.
                                LOL!!! I made attempts for at least 6 months. 11 months comes around and all of the sudden I'm a low life piece of shit whelcher because we clearly hadn't been in contact with each other. All of this could have been avoided with a little communication if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                                X