bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
    Damn dude...my 4 year old listens better than you. It's not about rather you promised or did or did not make an effort to pay the man....I'll say it again since aparantly you didn't understand it last time.....

The only FACT is the FACT that you still have not paid the man for a bet you made and lost.

Why not just pay the man and be done with it and move on???
    Another reason. My personal information is out there along with a invitation to destroy my personal property and break into my home and steal. If that does happen whether Brent intentionally meant for it to happen or not then I'd say that $100 would be a great for the expenses in stolen or damaged property.

Even if the $100 was given to Brent it doesn't change the fact that their are thieves who troll this board and it's a real possibility that something could actually happen.

All of this over a internet bet and disagreement between two people who have never personally met one another.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Another reason. My personal information is out there along with a invitation to destroy my personal property and break into my home and steal. If that does happen whether Brent intentionally meant for it to happen or not then I'd say that $100 would be a great for the expenses in stolen or damaged property.

Even if the $100 was given to Brent it doesn't change the fact that their are thieves who troll this board and it's a real possibility that something could actually happen.
      Your personal information wouldn't be on the board if you would have just got in your car and drove to brent and paid him.

Do you really not understand that you started all this shit, and Brent is just reciprocating?

Comment

• Thieves don't need your address to steal your stuff. They're everywhere!

Besides, you have renter's insurance, don't you?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• How to Report a Person Violating Their Probation

If you are aware of a coworker, employee or a tenant who is on probation and has violated the terms of his or her probationary contract, you may decide to report it. Not reporting the violation of probation could put others at risk to be victims of crime. The person on probation already has demonstrated they are willing to violate the rules of society and the rights of others. Violation of their probation shows they have not quite learned to change their way of life.

Things You'll Need
          The full name of the offender
          A written account of the violation
          Your identification

1 Write down all you know about the nature of the violation. Include the name of the offender. Note the time, date and place of the incident. Record the events and the details of the offense. Include the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses or victims of the probation violation. For example, if the person on probation reacted in road rage and punched another driver waiting at a red light, you would include the name of the other party, the location of the incident, the date, time, description of the car and any other information available.

2 Take the information you have gathered to the local police. File a report of the incident. This would be applicable if the violation of probation included another violation of a law. Stealing, assault, sale or possession of drugs, rape or possession of a firearm would be matters for the local police to handle. The police will make contact with the probation officer and the courts.

3 Contact the probation department in your city with any knowledge of a probation violation that does not necessarily include a violation of a law. This could include evidence of association with other people on probation or with a criminal record. You may have a photograph of a former gang member hanging out with some of his former gang members. You might be out of state and see your neighbor, who is not supposed to leave the state. Any photographs of these incidents should be turned over to the probation officer in your local area.

4 Confirm with the probation officer whether the report is confidential or not. Ask about the possibility of you being summoned to testify in any court proceedings or trial that might result. Depending on the nature of the offense or violation of probation, you can expect the court system to maintain your confidentiality as much as possible. There may be some extreme cases that would require you to testify in court.

5 Consider the consequences of a probation violation. The person will be forced to attend a probation hearing. If found in violation of his or her probation, he or she may have their probation revoked and be sentenced to jail time. Their probation time may be extended. Additional terms of probation can be added as well. Take in consideration the risk factor they present to you or to others as well as the nature of the violation of their probation violation when reporting the offense. Be preventative, not vindictive.

Comment

• LOL again. This is exactly why Brent won't receive a dime. Childish shit.

Bring it then Matt don't be a bitch.

FWIW, You have to have proof. Words on a forum aren't exactly proof.

I don't own a gun

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              How to Report a Person Violating Their Probation

If you are aware of a coworker, employee or a tenant who is on probation and has violated the terms of his or her probationary contract, you may decide to report it. Not reporting the violation of probation could put others at risk to be victims of crime. The person on probation already has demonstrated they are willing to violate the rules of society and the rights of others. Violation of their probation shows they have not quite learned to change their way of life.

Things You'll Need
              The full name of the offender
              A written account of the violation
              Your identification

1 Write down all you know about the nature of the violation. Include the name of the offender. Note the time, date and place of the incident. Record the events and the details of the offense. Include the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses or victims of the probation violation. For example, if the person on probation reacted in road rage and punched another driver waiting at a red light, you would include the name of the other party, the location of the incident, the date, time, description of the car and any other information available.

2 Take the information you have gathered to the local police. File a report of the incident. This would be applicable if the violation of probation included another violation of a law. Stealing, assault, sale or possession of drugs, rape or possession of a firearm would be matters for the local police to handle. The police will make contact with the probation officer and the courts.

3 Contact the probation department in your city with any knowledge of a probation violation that does not necessarily include a violation of a law. This could include evidence of association with other people on probation or with a criminal record. You may have a photograph of a former gang member hanging out with some of his former gang members. You might be out of state and see your neighbor, who is not supposed to leave the state. Any photographs of these incidents should be turned over to the probation officer in your local area.

4 Confirm with the probation officer whether the report is confidential or not. Ask about the possibility of you being summoned to testify in any court proceedings or trial that might result. Depending on the nature of the offense or violation of probation, you can expect the court system to maintain your confidentiality as much as possible. There may be some extreme cases that would require you to testify in court.

5 Consider the consequences of a probation violation. The person will be forced to attend a probation hearing. If found in violation of his or her probation, he or she may have their probation revoked and be sentenced to jail time. Their probation time may be extended. Additional terms of probation can be added as well. Take in consideration the risk factor they present to you or to others as well as the nature of the violation of their probation violation when reporting the offense. Be preventative, not vindictive.
              which one is the number?

Comment

LOL again. This is exactly why Brent won't receive a dime. Childish shit.

Bring it then Matt don't be a bitch.

FWIW, You have to have proof. Words on a forum aren't exactly proof.

I don't own a gun
                actually they are enough for an investigation

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
                  which one is the number?
                  The emboldened red one.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
                    I'd LOVE to see them prove I own a firearm.

Comment

• You don't have to own it, just possess it, amirite?
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        You don't have to own it, just possess it, amirite?
                        Absolutely. Doesn't even matter if you were just "holding it for a friend".
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          actually they are enough for an investigation
                          That is all though.... Nothing more and my probation wont be revoked.

I've done my all 82 hours of my community service.

I've taken the mothers against drunk driving course.

I've taken the substance abuse course.

I've taken the evaluation classes.

I've made all of my court fee payments

I've made all of my probation payments up to date.

I've passed every drug test given.

I've done nothing wrong and worth violating my probation over. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            You don't have to own it, just possess it, amirite?
                            I'd LOVE for them to prove I have it in my possession as well.

Sounds to me like you thieves are scared of a bullet when you come breaking into my home.

Comment

between two people who have never personally met one another.

Unless you have a fat set of tits, and a twat between your legs, I have absolutely no use for you. So why in the fuck would I want to meet you? I try to stay away from people like you.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That is all though.... Nothing more and my probation wont be revoked.

I've done my all 82 hours of my community service.

I've taken the mothers against drunk driving course.

I've taken the substance abuse course.

I've taken the evaluation classes.

I've made all of my court fee payments

I've made all of my probation payments up to date.

I've passed every drug test given.

I've done nothing wrong and worth violating my probation over. End of story.
                                Sucks, you could have used all that time and money on.....college.

Comment

Working...
                                X