bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    You're also a liar. I tend to believe the obvious facts.

-You have a history of possesion
    -You have a history of using
    -You have a history of driving under the influence
    -You have a history of assaulting innocent people out minding their own business.
    -You've been convicted of all these things in a court of law.

Here on this board you've constantly -

-lied
    -make threats
    -welched on bets
    -threaten to assault a member
    -threatened to rob a member
    -mooch off of your meth girlfriend and friends

All of these things = a loser in life.

I bet your mother is rolling over in her grave seeing what her son has turned out to be.
    LOL you couldn't be anymore wrong about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      In your own opinion but let's face it, probably 90% of the board members here would agree with Steve on his last post. Hell I'll put $100 on it.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

How is he wrong when everything he posted is factual?

Comment

You must be high right now not to see the mirror I just held up to your face. That is your history to date through your records and behavior here. How am I wrong?

Comment

• He's just misunderstood.

Comment

• I haven't mentioned a word about his record, because I'm a big believer in second chances. I do think it's funny how he starts getting squeamish and backpedals when his PO is brought up, though.

Jeff- I was once a fucked up individual as well. I made a laundry list of bad decisions, had to man up, and do something with my life. It took being raked over the coals by friends for me to realize this. This is part of my purpose with all this. To open your eyes, as well as everyone else's. You can say you have changed, blah blah blah. But this entire ordeal is direct proof of the opposite.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                He's just misunderstood.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  You must be high right now not to see the mirror I just held up to your face. That is your history to date through your records and behavior here. How am I wrong?
                  You don't know the facts. Only whats been posted on this board. Again you don't know the facts.

LOL at me driving around shooting innocent people that's laughable. Oh and the smoking meth is hilarious. Same with mooching off anybody. Believe me it's the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I haven't mentioned a word about his record, because I'm a big believer in second chances. I do think it's funny how he starts getting squeamish and backpedals when his PO is brought up, though.

Jeff- I was once a fucked up individual as well. I made a laundry list of bad decisions, had to man up, and do something with my life. It took being raked over the coals by friends for me to realize this. This is part of my purpose with all this. To open your eyes, as well as everyone else's. You can say you have changed, blah blah blah. But this entire ordeal is direct proof of the opposite.
                    I've done nothing. What would I back peddle about? Bring on the DPD!!! They've got nothing on me but a record that shows I've been doing good since probation started.

Brent a little communication and none of this would have ever happened and you'd be paid.

Comment

I've done nothing. What would I back peddle about? Bring on the DPD!!! They've got nothing on me but a record that shows I've been doing good since probation started.

Brent a little communication and none of this would have ever happened and you'd be paid.
                      I just love how this punk bitch keep diverting fault on all of this. Obama would be proud.

Comment

• he should run for office

Comment

• Darrel Green in his prime would be in awe of the speed of the back pedal little Jeffrey is achieving here.

Comment

You're a fucking idiot if you think DPD gives a damn if youre doing good on probation and paid your dues. IIRC, you said you still smoked weed but knew to stop when it was time for you to report. Wether you were joking or not that is still proof for your P.O. to assume you violated your probation. Plus you've stated numerous times that you go out and drink. Also a violation of probation. From what Matt posted you dont seem to give a shit about the law and still don't. Your P.O. deserves to know that you think probation is a joke. This is what you get for trying to be a badass and letting everyone know "i is on papers!!!" French Settlement, what?? Dont worry I know the other offices.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Someone feeling nervous?
                              Little bit, I can't go to jail, I'm too purty!
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                Little bit, I can't go to jail, I'm too purty!
                                Yeah you are!! Now squeal, boy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X