No announcement yet.

bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jeff. Just out of curiosity. Has it ever occurred to you that your biggest problem, is you?

Comment

I'm with Kyle on this, I think Pappadouche is an idiot and a liar, it goes a little too far posting his address and all that. He should have paid up, yes, but I still think it's a little too far.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Holy shit do we really need two threads about this bullshit? Never mind this is dfwdrama so I guess so.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          Holy shit do we really need two threads about this bullshit? Never mind this is dfwdrama so I guess so.

We all figured you were still banned in the Sports Forum and would like the cliff notes.

Comment

I should have paid up and I admit that. I think ALL of you overlook the fact that I've tried to settle this debt in the past.... Go check the old board. Check every prediction thread after week 5 and you'll see. Brent just doesn't like me and has made it a goal of his to rid me of this place. Giving him that $100 now would change nothing at all. Fact is that $100 has nothing to do with why the guy doesn't like me. LOL@!!!

The damage is done and I know for a FACT thieves do troll this website. They always have and always will. Now it's just a matter of time Brent and I will keep that $100 for a deposit from you in case something does happen. Once this all blows over you'll get a check. I think that is fair to say the least. It would be real shitty for me to pay you the money and on top of that have my shit broken into.

Comment

awe... how the drama never stops... gotta love the board...

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                I should have paid up and I admit that. I think ALL of you overlook the fact that I've tried to settle this debt in the past.... Go check the old board. Check every prediction thread after week 5 and you'll see. Brent just doesn't like me and has made it a goal of his to rid me of this place. Giving him that $100 now would change nothing at all. Fact is that $100 has nothing to do with why the guy doesn't like me. LOL@!!!
                Brent doesn't know you. You're taking board nonsense at face value. Grow up, go meet up with the man, have a beer and a laugh over it all. Geezus. Just let him have his wallet before you leave, he needs his money for hookers and blow.

Comment

Holy fuck you people will whine about anything. Sig edited for the sandy vagines.

We can all hang Carless Chris on a cross and crucify him, and that's cool. But this is going too far. And we all know, Dan Bishop, project manager @ GE molests goats and children, but, this is too far. Lol. The whole thing is laughable, but whatever.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So your solution is to do nothing? I guess Brent is going to have that sig for awhile.

Edit: Well, that turned out to be a dumbass thing to say! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Who was that guy on the other site that thought it was wrong for a homeowner to shoot a burglar, because the burglar was just trying to support his family by being a burglar? Then someone pulled his records and found out he had a B&E felony on it? lmao Maybe someone should send that guy peppers info and they could have a meeting of the minds.
                      5.0svo

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Holy fuck you people will whine about anything. Sig edited for the sandy vagines.

We can all hang Carless Chris on a cross and crucify him, and that's cool. But this is going too far. And we all know, Dan Bishop, project manager @ GE molests goats and children, but, this is too far. Lol. The whole thing is laughable, but whatever.
                        Thank you, i immediately feel douched and sand-free in my hatchet wound.

phew!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Because we all know I owe you more then Carless Chris owes everybody around here.

I really do appreciate that Brent and the respect level did just go up. Means nothing I'm sure but it did.

Comment

Because we all know I owe you more then Carless Chris owes everybody around here.

I really do appreciate that Brent and the respect level did just go up. Means nothing I'm sure but it did.
                            It's the principle, not the amount.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                              Thank you, i immediately feel douched and sand-free in my hatchet wound.

phew!
                              Tell Marisa I said she's welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                                5.0svo
                                Boooosh! Aww, but he didn't make the switch. Oh wait, that's a good thing..

Why don't you return the favor?

Comment

Working...
                                X