bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    I never told him to find me... I've offered to hand deliver the money. Your response? And stop giving me the excuse he is too busy to have the money handed over.
    Those couple of times happened to have coincided with him being busy.

Do you know what that means? It is your responsibility to see it through. It doesn't matter how busy he is, you keep getting in touch with him until it is done. This is Man Law.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      Those couple of times happened to have coincided with him being busy.

Do you know what that means? It is your responsibility to see it through. It doesn't matter how busy he is, you keep getting in touch with him until it is done. This is Man Law.
      I know nobody believes me but I've actually stayed in pretty decent contact with the guy about the debt. He knows I never forgot about it. I'm the one who usually brought it up and NOT him until recently when he decided he wanted to rid me of this forum.

I agree it is a shitty thing to do. Shit just escalated, end of story.

Comment

I'll ask again since Brent has yet to respond. Since it's not about the money, what is it that you want from me?
        Are you that stupid?

Comment

It's obvious, he wants anal repayment.

Comment

I'm leaving for the day so I'll respond tomorrow. I'll make sure to keep my gun real handy tonight just for good measure and play it safe.

Comment

I'll ask again since Brent has yet to respond. Since it's not about the money, what is it that you want from me?

Man Law dictates a certain amount of time to pay up debts. Once that amount of time has passed, then the only exception from being marked as a welching piece of shit is to learn a very tough lesson in public for many other men to witness.

You haven't even gotten close to the lesson yet and we are obligated to refrain from telling you in complete detail of how to fix it. We can only coach. You have had a shit ton of coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                DFWM never forgets. Jeff hasn't seemed to learn this lesson.
                Yeah I know. That's why I got to the point there isn't any point talking shit on here or making threats. It's just fucking stupid.
                2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                  Yeah I know. That's why I got to the point there isn't any point talking shit on here or making threats. It's just fucking stupid.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    Man Law dictates a certain amount of time to pay up debts. Once that amount of time has passed, then the only exception from being marked as a welching piece of shit is to learn a very tough lesson in public for many other men to witness.

You haven't even gotten close to the lesson yet and we are obligated to refrain from telling you in complete detail of how to fix it. We can only coach. You have had a shit ton of coaching.

A shit ton squared, even.

Comment

• The mom jokes were waaay out of line. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post

FWIW, I do listen to what most of you have to say. Some of you are some wise old fuckers seems like and are in the right about the subject. Others just immature and looking for entertainment and love to feed the trolls.

Comment

• Jeff, I don't think your mother would be very proud of this behavior. I'm sure she taught you better about lying and keeping your word. Do the right thing, go pay the man his money because it's the right thing to do and not because you're being pushed into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            The mom jokes were waaay out of line. Jesus.

The problem that arises when 99% of what you post is lies, is that people start to doubt even the, ahem, gravest, of claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                              The mom jokes were waaay out of line. Jesus.
                              Sorry, I've actually fought every single person who has ever said anything about my birth mom. Win or lose they never talked shit about her again. That just erks me.... The fact he said he'd dig her body up and sexually assault the body is just fucking sickening.... People really do that sort of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Jeff, I don't think your mother would be very proud of this behavior. I'm sure she taught you better about lying and keeping your word. Do the right thing, go pay the man his money because it's the right thing to do and not because you're being pushed into it.
                                If only she was around long enough to teach me a lesson or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X