bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    If only she was around long enough to teach me a lesson or two.
    You can still honor her memory by living your life right. Life is about choices, you're making a character choice here, do yourself a favor and make the right one.

Comment

If only she was around long enough to teach me a lesson or two.

Consider DFWM your mother. You not learning your lessons on your own is resulting in us getting a coat hanger after your ass. You CAN'T be this fucking stupid not to see how you fix this problem once and for all.

Comment

Sorry, I've actually fought every single person who has ever said anything about my birth mom. Win or lose they never talked shit about her again. That just erks me.... The fact he said he'd dig her body up and sexually assault the body is just fucking sickening.... People really do that sort of thing.
        I'm gonna bet you didn't win many of those fights.

Comment

I know nobody believes me but I've actually stayed in pretty decent contact with the guy about the debt. He knows I never forgot about it. I'm the one who usually brought it up and NOT him until recently when he decided he wanted to rid me of this forum.

I agree it is a shitty thing to do. Shit just escalated, end of story.
          Waylon Littlejohn, is that you? Punk bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
            Those couple of times happened to have coincided with him being busy.

Do you know what that means? It is your responsibility to see it through. It doesn't matter how busy he is, you keep getting in touch with him until it is done. This is Man Law.
            Yours and everyone else's point

His head.

Jeff, the principal of the thing is if you make a bet, or anything else, you be a man and stand by your word. I loathe some members of this site just because of their mindset on things, but you can bet your ass that if I made a wager with them and lost I'd hold up my end of the bargain. THATS the point. It's not about respect, it's not about your mother. It's about you and how you handle your business, you can either be a man and pay your debts or you can puss out, be a boy, and continue to play the games you've been playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
              You can still honor her memory by living your life right. Life is about choices, you're making a character choice here, do yourself a favor and make the right one.
              Not to sound like a friend or anything god forbid I'd have a friend on this board

You have made me think about cutting out the bullshit regardless of how disrespectful Brent is. People saw that and I'm not the only one people lost respect for I'm positive. FWIW, Jr. would get the money and not Brent. I think we both came to terms on that. We do not like each other and Jr needs a brand new dookie rope.

Comment

Oh when you said you would dig up my dead mother and sexually assault her? Yeah missed that part.....
                That was crazy low, being that I lost my mother recently to the same disease, I didn't like that shit, but it may just be a timing thing.

Now on the other hand, YOU LOST A BET. Its not on him, its on you.
                He was only saying that shit to piss you off, it worked, no matter how fucked it was.

You make a bet and lose, you pay up and thats it!

You are in the wrong, dude. No matter how much I see your side with the dead mom shit.
                Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  I'm gonna bet you didn't win many of those fights.
                  I haven't lost a single one actually.... Only been in 3 though.

Comment

• what's a dookie rope? (and more importantly why do i feel like i'm walking into a joke by asking that?)

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      Waylon Littlejohn, is that you? Punk bitch.
                      Ha! Where have you been?
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Win or lose they never talked shit about her again.
                        Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        I haven't lost a single one actually.... Only been in 3 though.

Make up your fucking mind, liar.

Comment

• The thing I'm most upset about is the timing factor. It was never a issue when I tried giving bcoop the money but all of the sudden it became a huge issue worth disrespecting people over.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Make up your fucking mind, liar.
                            I haven't lost. My mind is made up. I was just stating that even if I lost they'd respect me enough to not talk shit about her.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                              what's a dookie rope? (and more importantly why do i feel like i'm walking into a joke by asking that?)
                              Gold chain. But lol it sure sounds funny.

Comment

I haven't lost. My mind is made up. I was just stating that even if I lost they'd respect me enough to not talk shit about her.

You sure do suck at communicating. Is English your first language?

Comment

Working...
                                X