bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    what's a dookie rope? (and more importantly why do i feel like i'm walking into a joke by asking that?)
    I just lost respect for you. You're crossing a line, Kyle.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I just lost respect for you. You're crossing a line, Kyle.
      Sorry, Geof.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        You sure do suck at communicating. Is English your first language?
        It's Welch, or is that Welsh?

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          I haven't lost a single one actually.... Only been in 3 though.
          Haha, I believe it as scrawny as you are. It's kind of fucking hillarious that you were talking shit to Brent as if you could do anything...

Comment

• pappa why dont you just pay and be done with it?

Comment

The thing I'm most upset about is the timing factor. It was never a issue when I tried giving bcoop the money but all of the sudden it became a huge issue worth disrespecting people over.
              Being a welcher/thief is always a quality worth disrespecting...

Comment

The thing I'm most upset about is the timing factor. It was never a issue when I tried giving bcoop the money but all of the sudden it became a huge issue worth disrespecting people over.
                It became an issue when you disrespected me by not paying the fuck up. Yes, I said that to get under your skin. Would there be any other reason to say something like that? I respect a lot of people here, because they deserve it. You, don't. It's that simple. So I thought up re most horrible, awful shit I could say, and said it. I can live with what I said.

You keep talking about a lack of respect. Tell me one fucking thing youve done to earn it. Even people in my generation walk around with a huge chip on their shoulder, and a sense of entitlement that makes me cringe. You don't get respect until you earn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  Being a welcher/thief is always a quality worth disrespecting...

I like how, what is it, over a year?, is "All of a sudden."

Comment

Not to sound like a friend or anything god forbid I'd have a friend on this board

You have made me think about cutting out the bullshit regardless of how disrespectful Brent is. People saw that and I'm not the only one people lost respect for I'm positive. FWIW, Jr. would get the money and not Brent. I think we both came to terms on that. We do not like each other and Jr needs a brand new dookie rope.
                    It's not too late for you to make friends here, but you're not doing yourself any favors by carrying it on further and further.

It doesn't matter in the least what anyone says to you, what is right - is right. Do the honorable thing, make it right and get it over and done with. Then no matter what, it's behind you and you can move on from there.

Every person here has gotten caught in board stuff at some point, that is normal. You can't take online board stuff seriously, at all. But at the same time that doesn't mean you can go full on douchebaggery either.

90% of the people on this board are good people, when you meet them in person you will see that. There is always going to be personality conflict between people, thats just going to happen from being different types of people and different viewpoints. But where everyone comes together is when it comes to doing the right thing for the right reasons.

God knows, I've been sideways myself with a few members, Bcoop and Talisman included. But thats over board nonsense and getting caught up in it all. Online personas aside, they are both good guys. Take the time to meet them and talk to them in person, it will all work out and you will find that it wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be. But it all starts with YOU and doing the right things for the right reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      what's a dookie rope? (and more importantly why do i feel like i'm walking into a joke by asking that?)
                      How can any self respecting jew ask that question? My god you are an embarrassment to your synagogue. Fucking schlemeil!
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Poor Jr and his Dookie rope. My God, think of the fucking children!

Comment

• I'm afraid to go Google dookie rope. lol.

Comment

Sorry, I've actually fought every single person who has ever said anything about my birth mom. Win or lose they never talked shit about her again. That just erks me.... The fact he said he'd dig her body up and sexually assault the body is just fucking sickening.... People really do that sort of thing.
                            Yo momma is so dead, they still post about her on DFWStangs....

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I like how, what is it, over a year?, is "All of a sudden."
                              But you just tried so hard to pay up...by asking bcoop twice to come pick it up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                I'm afraid to go Google dookie rope. lol.
                                Think Flava Flav. Not the clock, but the ungodly rope it's hanging from.

Comment

Working...
                                X