Del Frisco's question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del Frisco's question.....

It's been at least 5 years since I have been. But is there a menu on line with pricing?

Trying to figure out about how much it could cost for 4 people with a couple drinks each. I was figuring about $100.00 each person. Is this a good enough ball park figure? I have to sell my boss on it and want to give a half way accurate estimate so I can take some customers there. TIA

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    It's been at least 5 years since I have been. But is there a menu on line with pricing?

Trying to figure out about how much it could cost for 4 people with a couple drinks each. I was figuring about $100.00 each person. Is this a good enough ball park figure? I have to sell my boss on it and want to give a half way accurate estimate so I can take some customers there. TIA
    $100 sounds about right, but I'll be there tonight, so I'll try and take a look and update you later.

Comment

Depends on your definition of 'a couple'.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        $100 sounds about right, but I'll be there tonight, so I'll try and take a look and update you later.
        Thanks Blake. Look forward to it. I was figuring about $50 bucks a steak average (give or take) and about $12.00 per drink (give or take) Plus the addition of any sides.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Depends on your definition of 'a couple'.
          About 2-3 per person. (figuring about $144.00 based on 12 drinks)

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post

A good average is $80 per person from app to dessert without alcohol. Key factor is will you have wine or liquor.

Comment

Yep the wine will eat you alive. If your guests are wine enthusiasts you could be in for an expensive time. If they aren't then the $100 a person is going to be more than enough unless two to three mixed drinks get thrown into the mix.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Sign up for their email list and they will send you a BOGO coupon once a month.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Yep the wine will eat you alive. If your guests are wine enthusiasts you could be in for an expensive time. If they aren't then the $100 a person is going to be more than enough unless two to three mixed drinks get thrown into the mix.
                  Hell, they have a bottle of wine on the menu that's $75,000.00 !!!!! Waitress said that they sell 1 bottle per month, yeah right....
                  2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                  Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                  Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                  Speedlogix Catch Can
                  Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    Sign up for their email list and they will send you a BOGO coupon once a month.
                    Del Frisco??? I now that Texas de Brazil does but didnt know about DF. Hummm, might have to join a club
                    Speedlogix Catch Can
                    Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                      Hell, they have a bottle of wine on the menu that's $75,000.00 !!!!! Waitress said that they sell 1 bottle per month, yeah right....
                      You would be surprised.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        You would be surprised.
                        Really? Someone would actually pay $75 grand for A BOTTLE of wine, that to me is just stupid and a waste of good money, but then again, its not my money so more power to them.
                        Speedlogix Catch Can
                        Resonator Delete

Comment

They have a menu online with food prices. Not sure about alcohol prices though. They have the food week thing going on right now... $35 for a 3 course meal. It was good.

This is the Dallas menu w/ prices.

Last edited by mustangguy289; 08-24-2011, 01:14 PM.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

$100 a person is about right depending on what you drink and how many. Through Sept. 5th they have a $99 Power Couple dinner that includes a salad, an 8oz filet, a crab cake, a side item, and dessert. We're headed there this weekend and will probably do that. At $14 a pop, I'm going to have to try and take it easy on the Booker's.

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                              Del Frisco??? I now that Texas de Brazil does but didnt know about DF. Hummm, might have to join a club
                              My bad, yo. You're right-I totally thought he said Texas de Brazil.

I love me some Del Frisco's. With tip, it's usually around $220 or so for us with a bottle of wine. (a $60-$70 bottle-nothing fancy)
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X