Anyone used on-line pharmicies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used on-line pharmicies?

I havent had medical insurance for the past several months and Im trying to find the cheapest places to get prescriptions from. Of course google turns up with thousands of websites but I dont trust any of them with my payment info or trust that they're legal.
    ANyone know if any of them are legit and legal?

Check out Kroger and Costco.

I got my blood pressure meds from Kroger the other day for $4 cash price, whereas CVS has been charging me $15 with insurance
    G'Day Mate

Comment

I person I used to work with would get medicine online. I don't remember what site though. It was a while back though. Just drive to Canada.

She didn't have insurance and would get the expensive shit with no problems.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Check out Kroger and Costco.

I got my blood pressure meds from Kroger the other day for $4 cash price, whereas CVS has been charging me $15 with insurance
        CVS doesnt do $4 generics whereas Walmart does

Comment

walmart is the cheapest place for generics most of the time.

Comment

I'd def be leary about what your order online so A. you don't get screwed and B so you don't have a goverment agency knocking on your door.

Comment

Sam's has some cheap generic drugs I am told.

Comment

go to costco, no membership required for prescriptions.
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

If the internet pharmacy doesn't have a big "VIPPS" logo on it, it is called a rogue site, and will probably sell you vetrinary meds, expired meds, of placebos.

Comment

Buddy of mine's dad who is his mid-60's buys his meds from Hong Kong. Been ok for him so far.
                    WRX

Comment

We've had to buy some before, because the MRI and shit needed for another Rx is just too fucking expensive. I don't trust the dosages are right.. but the medicine does seem to work. Maybe this Obamacare will help fix all our woes.

Comment

unitedpharmacies.com....got my serm there.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          I havent had medical insurance for the past several months and Im trying to find the cheapest places to get prescriptions from. Of course google turns up with thousands of websites but I dont trust any of them with my payment info or trust that they're legal.
                          ANyone know if any of them are legit and legal?
                          Walgreens has a pharmacy discount card for $20 a year that you might want to look at. I will typically call my Rx around to see who has the best prices.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Just drive to Canada.
                            Or order from them online. I used to do this as a business and still have the resources and website up to continue doing it.

Comment

I was getting mine in the mail from Walgreens till I saw some news clip on TV how this guy wasn't getting better and his doctor kept increasing the dosage of his meds. It turns out the meds were not working because they were exposed to 90+ degrees while they sat in his mailbox all afternoon. Now I order online and go pick them up.
                              Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X