Clear All

Why did yall break it off?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Why did yall break it off?
      Sancho has a bigger dick.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
        (She knows the last 4 numbers for sure, not sure if she knows the entire number).
        Trust me, she knows it.
        Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Post your SSN and several of us can monitor it for you. It's like a carfax, ask and ye shall receive!
        Exactly!
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Trust me, she knows it.
          That's creepy. I'm not doubting you at all, but the thought that my private life is no longer private makes me want to stick with hookers and blow.

I'm the type to give her my SSN if needed, but for a chick to just remember it is no bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            That's creepy. I'm not doubting you at all, but the thought that my private life is no longer private makes me want to stick with hookers and blow.

I'm the type to give her my SSN if needed, but for a chick to just remember it is no bueno.
            I still remember my ex's and I knew Craig's pretty soon after we started dating. In the wrong hands, yes it could be a problem, but I've never used it without permission. FWIW, I've needed to know for health insurance when I'm filling out the paperwork. Me and the kids have always been under their insurances so I often need to know it.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              lifelock is a ripoff...

just call ONE of the three credit bureaus and have them put a fraud flag on the account. they will report to the other two and they too will flag. you can call all three if you want.

then, when somebody tries to open a new line of credit with your information, they will call you to confirm with a secret password that you provide them.

I think the flag stays on for 3 months. You can put it back on later if you want.

You don't want to "freeze" your credit
              Cooter is correct.
              There are two types of fraud alerts though.
              1) Certain steps are taken by the lender to confirm the applicant(they can call, if they want).
              2) They contact the applicant to confirm(btw this requires a police report).

Here is the link for EFX and you can do it online as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                I still remember my ex's and I knew Craig's pretty soon after we started dating. In the wrong hands, yes it could be a problem, but I've never used it without permission. FWIW, I've needed to know for health insurance when I'm filling out the paperwork. Me and the kids have always been under their insurances so I often need to know it.
                I guess that's my single side talking. I would prefer that my SO know it, for the reasons that you mention, but I guess I need to be a bit more vigilant when picking an SO.

My ex has all that info, if she remembers it, but I've never once considered freezing my credit.

Comment

Originally posted by stock85 View Post
                  I had pretty good luck with LifeLock. They will make it so the credit bureau's have to contact you personally to open an account. It's like $20 a month. They also can remove your name from credit card offers in the mail so you don't get all the annoying offers.....
                  Freeze the account for $10.83. They have to contact you before releasing any credit report info.

Big whoop. Opting out of credit card offers is free!
                  Send me $19/mo and I'll handle it for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X